Chapter 2: Realms and Trouble

Minutes ago during the Merge of the Chronarch
_gertr_
All prehistoric animals run around for shelter as they get captured by the Chronarch's warriors and get their souls taken.
Rally9933
The Bad Guys and everyone in their city get sucked into the void as the Merge happens.
Caro06M
Sonic7X42
Blazefire19
The Gargoyles of New York and Ponies of Equestria run around in a panic as their world is being merged in chaos as there is zero gravity.
JEDI271217
All the monsters run in fear as they saw humans and their world getting merged. Tylor looks up see the sky ripping apart.
ReptileEdge
Black Tip was running around as he tries to take cover as Hell was breaking apart. Demons running around in a panic as the world was tearing apart as there was now zero gravity. Black Tip looks at the sky to see the fabric between time and space rip apart as he sees his world merge with others.

"What the hell

"What the hell..." Black Tip said in fear before he gets sucked away into the void.
Snow_Wolf9
Jim, his sister, Toby, Claire, Draal, Blinky, Aaarrrgghh watch as their reality begins to shattered into the merge of worlds. Draal suddenly gets sucked away as the void pulls him in. As this happened, he hears a chant repeating. "Worlds Await!"
Danawolf3412
Dravenwolf80
Girl2thepower
JadeSylvinaVA
BiancaSantana880
The Bad Guys with Princess try to take cover when they are discovered by the General of the Chronarch and traps them.

"Stay away from her!" Snake hissed.

"You'll never get away with this!" Wolf barked as he stands in front of Princess.

"Oh, but my master will! You see, he has a better way in using useless people like you!" General Kozeroth snickers.

Kozeroth then charges at them and rips their soul cores out of their bodies as they screamed in pain. Their bodies dropped like bricks to the ground. He then created Soul Prelate Warriors out of them.