I have been struggling trying to find him, my parent keep telling me to get river involved because she would be able to find him but I always turn the idea down. I will do this by myself, with no help. 

I hear the bedroom door shut and footsteps walking away, meaning River is gone. I get up out of my chair and go downstairs to the kitchen. I get a glass of water and see River walking toward the door. 

"Don't forget! 6pm tonight!" I say before she can make it out the door. She walks into the kitchen and puts her arms on the counter. 

"I don't have fucking short term memory loss asshole, I heard you the first time." She smiles, I flip her off in response. She walks off and I hear the door slam. Bitch. 

- River Moon -

After I finish my mission, I arrive at my parents house and knock on the door, my mother opens it. She brings me into her arm and I hug her tight. "Te he extrañado, querida." She says in Spanish. [I've missed you, darling.] 

"I've missed you to, mom." I let go of her look behind her to see my father. "Dad." I nod my head, he does the same but doesn't say anything. 

I take off my shoes and coat and walk over to the living room. I sit on the couch and my mom sits next to me.

"I need to be back at the Xander's by 6, so we need to make this quick." My mother nods her head. 

My father sits on a single chair next to us and crosses his legs. "You wedding is next month, we already have majority of it planned out but you need to find a dress, and Reid needs to find a ring." 

I nod my head in response. "Okay, that shouldn't be too hard." I say, He nods his head again. "Is that the only reason why you called me over here?" I ask. 

My mom and dad share a look, I look in between them back and forth. "Whats wrong?" My father goes to say something but my mother says it first. 

"Me and your father have been thinking," She starts, I nod my head waiting for her to finish but she doesn't. My father finishes for her. 

"We are moving back to Mexico." He says, I look at him in shock. I look back at my mom to see if he is being serious but she is looking at her hands, letting me know that he is. 

"When?" I ask, not having time for any 'why' questions. 

"Right after your wedding." My father says. I nod my head, I feel a tear fall down my cheek. 

I slap my hands onto my knees and stand up. "Well, this has been nice but I have to go." I walk out of the living room and to the front door. 

My mother runs after me, "River, no te vayas, aún cenamos." I shake my head telling her 'no'. [River don't go, we still have dinner.] 

"It's okay, I do have to get back home and get ready for my engagement party, which I assumed you would be coming to but I guess you have to start packing for Mexico." I open the door and walk out without saying anything else. 

By the time I get home its 5:48pm, so I don't have much time to get ready. As soon as I shut the front door behind me I rush to the elevator. I enter the bedroom and the smell of womens perfume hits me. 

I stand there for a few seconds wondering where its coming from but I don't really care, Reid can fuck whoever he wants. 

I walk into the wardrobe and get out a nice dress and a pair of heels. I walk over to the door to the bathroom and try to open the door but its locked. 

I bang on the door and I hear a female scream. I raise my eyebrows and but my ear to the door. I hear them rushing around and whispering. "One minute!" Reids voice says. 

He opens the door slightly, just enough for his body to to be seen. He smiles at me, I look down to see he is just in a towel, out of breath. "Hey, you're home early." He says.

I scoff, "Its 10 to 6 Reid, so maybe you and your little girlfriend should start getting ready and stop fucking in the shower, move." I push past him, he tried to stop me but fails. I see a Brunette with tattoos, who looks a lot like me, in a towel. 

I scoff, "I think you have a type Reid." I get behind her and push her out, she runs into Reid and I push them both out. 

I lock the door and start getting undressed and get into the shower. I wash the water over my face and turn around to wet my hair. 

So much is happening in my life right now and walking in on Reid and his mistress was the icing on the cake. I look down at my thigh and see the scars that I made, I run my thumb over the scars and start to cry. 

I wipe away the tears and start washing my hair. Once I've finished I walk out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I look at myself in the mirror and break down again. I fall to the ground and start balling.

I hear I knock at the door I try to quiet my sobs but it doesn't work very much. The person behind the door speaks up. "River, are your okay?" It's Reid. He speaks up again. 

"I didn't mean for you to see that, I'm sorry." He apologises. I don't bother speaking up and I hear him walk away. This is going to be a long night. 

....................................................................................................................

HEYY!! hope y'all enjoyed they chapter, 2 CHAPTERS IN 1 NIGHT SLAY. Anyway hope you like the book so far x

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT N VOTE !!