•Chapter 22: Wish•

Start from the beginning

Flashback....

"I'm paying Luna's father's debt. In cash, Arthur." someone said. Hans and I looked at the door and I saw a person that shocked me.

"Let them out of that agreement of yours." Said by that person I'm looking to. She looked at me and smiled.

"T-Tita?" I said as I am looking to the woman in front of me.

How can she...??

"Tita Minerva!" Hans said kaya napalingon ako rito.

"You know her?!" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Yes, she is the wife of Tito Miguel—my father's friend." He said that made me shocked.

"Why? You know her?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Y-yes. She is S-sky's Mom" i said and I looked at the woman standing at the door. I heard Hans mumbled something but I do know one thing, he also can't believe what she was seeing.

"H-how T-Tita?" I asked her but I'm still shocked and I can't believe that she is really here. Siya ba 'yung kausap ko??

"I'm doing this for Sky, Anak" She said as she walked towards me.

"I'm sorry for making you suffer" she said as she cupped my face, after that she walked straight to Mr. McLevis.

"Minerva! What brings you here late at night?" Mr. McLevis said as he stood up. He fixed his suit and smiled widely to Tita Minerva. Eww, gross.

"Just like what I said, Arthur. I'm here to pay the debt of Luna's late father" she said kaya naman napalingon ako rito.

"Tita you don't ha-"

"Oh come on Minerva, this does not concern y-" Mr. McLevis didn't have the chance to continue what he was saying when Tita Minerva slapped him hard.

"This is my concern. You dared to kill my daughter. Your best friend's daughter!" Tita Minerva exclaimed and anger is visible in her eyes.

"S-sky is Miguel's daughter?!" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Mr. McLevis..

"You are his best friend! How the fuck you didn't know that, Arthur!?" Tita said and I know anytime sasabog na siya sa galit.

"I-I didn't know! We promised each other we wouldn't include our son or daughter in business." He explained that and nervousness is evident in his eyes.

"Now you know. And i won't ever forgive you for  hurting my daughter" Tita said as she was pointing a finger to Mr. McLevis. Umiwas ng tingin ang lalaking ito.

"B-but, why are you paying for someone's debt? I'm sure Luna is not yours" he asked Tita.

"Luna is very important to Sky. And whoever dared to hurt Sky and Luna, it does concern me. Now accept this, because if you don't, I will make sure you and Miguel will see each other right at this very moment." Matigas na sabi ni Tita na ikinalunok ni Mr. McLevis.

"Y-yeah. I will a-accept this. Luna and Hans are no longer p-part of the agreement." Mr. McLevis said as he was trembling in fear.