𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅

Start from the beginning

Finally, Saitou and Miyako interrupted them. "Time for work," Saitou said.

"Okay!" Ai said. Then she went around and gave each of her kids a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be back later," she told them, setting Ruby down on the couch next to Luna.

As she jogged across the apartment to the door, she called, "See you later!"

"See you!" Miyako replied, going to close the door after Ai left.

The second Ai left, Aqua immediately asked Ruby, "Hey, could you show a bit of restraint?"

"Why?" Ruby asked. "It's simply the law of nature for a daughter like me to suck her mother's breast. It's a legitimate right that has been granted to me."

Luna cringed at her choice of words.

"Well, let me at least ask... Were you a girl in your previous life too?" Aqua questioned her.

"Yep," Ruby replied.

"I think we're all the same gender as we were in our past lives," Luna said.

Aqua, who was still slightly uncomfortable, said, "Well, I suppose I can let it slide then."

Ruby shrugged smugly and said, "The jealousy of otaku is gross! Well, ethically speaking, a grown man breastfeeding is just messed up! Lucky me, being able to legitimately savor her boobs, as I was born a girl."

Ruby made a weird motion with her hands like she was caressing something, which made Luna cringe even more.

"From our ethical viewpoint, that's still a no-go," Aqua and Luna said bluntly, staring at her.

Ruby finally stopped and pressed the tips of her hands together. "Poor Mama... It's super creepy that her own kid is an otaku obsessed with her," she said pitifully. "Aw, that poor thing. I'll protect her for as long as I live."

"You're the creepier one, no doubt," Luna spoke up while Aqua nodded in agreement.

Then Ruby jolted up in shock, making Aqua and Luna look at her, confused.

"I want a diaper change, so go over there!" Ruby demanded, a red blush dusting her cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah," Aqua said as he slid off the couch, followed by Luna.

As Miyako walked into the room, Ruby started to cry and fuss, a signal for Miyako that she needed a diaper change. Miyako sighed heavily as she picked up Ruby and set her down on the changing table.

"How'd this become my job...?" she muttered darkly. "I mean, aren't I a company president's wife?"

Holding up Ruby's dirty diaper, she clenched her fist and said, "I married him 'cause I thought I'd get to work with handsome young guys. But the job I've been given is taking care of a 16-year-old idol's kids?! Plus she's a single mom - the father's not in the picture! This shit's too dark!"