.....hey ~NR♡

"I always knew this would be the way you would leave me.....without a goodbye"
I whisper it into my now almost enpty appartement, i once again pick up the note Natasha left me before packing up all her stuff and leaving without another word.

Hey baby....
Im sorry but i have to go, forget me, move on, start over and find someone New.
I cant stay somewhere my heart isnt anymore.
I stopped loving you.... and started loving someone else, hate me all you want... but dont throw away our dreams. Fulfill them Just, do it without me.
X
Nat

I crumple the paper and throw it away, we have been dating for 2 years and now she suddenly leaves, she never even met my father. I let the tears fall and pack up my stuff too. I cant stay here, ill start over. Maybe its for the best.

2 years later

I started working out a lot in the gym and im ripped i also got a job as one of the highest paid lawyers of New York, and bought a beautifull family home Just outside the city where i live with my german sheppard Rambo and my adopted son Nathan.... yes i named him after the love of my life, only this one is forever.

I pickup  Nathan out of his boosterseat and place him on my hip while i walk into my fathers compound "hey friday can you tell dad im here with his favourite grandson?" "Ofcourse ms. Stark, ill be right on it." "He is in the meetingroom ms. Stark he said to Just Come in." "Allright thanks friday." I walk up the stairs to the meetingzone and knock before opening it, to see my dads team "Oh hey.... dad is this a bad time?" "No! No ofcourse not my beautifull daughter, now hand me my grandson pleaseeeee" i chuckle and give Nathan to my dad.

"Not to be rude or anything but Who are you..?" I smile "hey captain its nice to meet you, im yn Stark and this is my son Nathan Stark." I hear a gasp and see the woman Who left me those years ago "Rushman?" "Who is Rushman?" Steve asks. "You two met? And you lied to my daughter too?!?" "I- I swear i didnt know she was your daughter! Your lastname is Stark?!?" I raise my eyebrow at her "yeah, its not like i didnt tell you that like a couple hundred times or something, i even tried to get you to meet my dad. So this is really Just your fault Natalie" "ynn... her name is Natasha Romanoff." I humm "shouldve figured you would even lie about your name."

"How do you know my daughtrr Romanoff?!?" "I- I..."
"Dad, remember that girl i wanted you to meet but Who broke my heart two years ago?" "Yeah but i dont see how thats relevant?"
"Welp dad, meet Natalie Rushman a.k.a Natasha romanoff or whatever, my ex girlfriend."
Its silent completely silent till Nathan starts to cry i pick him up from my dad and bounce him up and down
"Hey buddy, dont cry Nathan, mama is okay. Mama loves you baby" i boop his nose and give him little kisses on his face making him giggle.
"Mama otay?" I smile softly at him "Yes baby, mama is okay"

"Y-you have a son?"  "I do" natasha starts to tear up "so youve really moved on huh?" "Dont do that, thats not fair. YOU left ME told me to move on forget about you and that you didnt love me anymore but someone else. Its been two years Natalie what did you expect me to do!? be miserable? No instead i adopted this beautifull and smart babyboy and chased our dreams. Just without you. I did everything you told me to do eventhough you had no right to ask something of me anymore after you Just packed up and left without even a goodbye, youve lied to me the whole 2 years of our relationship. I was gonna propose to you did you know that!? Because i thought i found my forever, and i did.... my forever worst regret."