Chapter 5:A Meeting

"Tachibana."Manabu said.

She nodded."It was reported that the area where Horikita Suzune was assaulted was an area without security cameras meaning that this person actually planed his or her assault well."Tachibana finished.

"Horikita Suzune, we need you to answer our questions truthfully, who was the one that assaulted you?"The Student President Council, Horikita Manabu questioned.

Suzune gripped her skirt, she didn't understand, she didn't understand at all.

Ayanokoji, why would you do this?

Suzune though.

"I rather you not waste our time."Manabu said as he fixed his glasses.

"Ayanokoji..."Suzune whispered.

"Hm?"Manabu hummed.

"It was Ayanokoji!"Suzune blurted out boldly.

There was silent.

"He sent me a message telling me to meet him outside."Suzune continued."So I did, I arrived outside and met Ayanokoji, I also noticed that the place didn't have a great deal of cameras and then Ayanokoji attacked me."Suzune finished.

Manabu placed his hand on his chin in though.

Ayanokoji? But that doesn't sound like him at all, Suzune couldn't be lying either, her body language screams distress.

Manabu frowned.

Something is happening that I need to know.

"This meeting is concluded, we would continue to investigate until we come to a conclusion but I advice you stay away from Ayanokoji from now on, you're dismissed."Manabu said.

Suzune nodded before getting up and walking out.