Love (the end)

The emptiness just disappeared while it did a horrifying scream. Cole had tears in his eyes and walked to the women Kai was holding his hand the whole time. The woman was Lilly Coles mom, "I escape to save you my son, and the ones you love" she hugged Cole and the others had tears in their eyes. He looked at his mom "I'm so sorry mom.." she looked at him and smiled "you saved your friends and ... your boyfriend, there's nothing to be worry about I have to go now... Cole please never forget...I'm so proud of you." Cole was crying and hugged Kai. Lilly look at Kai before she disappeared "it makes me so happy to see you two.. please take care of my son I know he's in good hands now". They all hugged each other, they are glad everything is okay now. Kai kissed his boyfriend "I will take care of you forever!" It was night everyone was sleeping, Kai and Cole was sitting on the stairs in front of the monetary still with their handcuffs. Kai opened it and said "now you're free, but don't leave me!" Cole laughed "not even in your dreams! You won't get rid of me!"
Kai answered "this night should never end!" As he wrapped his arm around Coles waist. Cole kissed him "I love you weirdo! This is just the beginning!" Kai smiled at him "I love you too."
They stayed up for a while looking at the sky
full of stars.