The storm

It was a normal day in Ninjago, on their way home from an adventure with their bounty.
Everything was fine until dark clouds appeared, some minutes later it was a heavy storm outside. They lost the way, no one knows where they are but Sensei Wu said "no time for panic, control your fear we will find the way home to the monetary just everyone pls stay inside"!
They still had a bad feeling but the ninja knows Wu was right. It was such a heavy storm outside,
Jay, Cole and Kai went outside to grab all the loose stuff while Wu meditate and hoped for answers. As the boys walked back in Cole saw something they forgot and run back "hey you weirdo it's dangerous outside" jay screamed but Cole ignored him. The door closed and  a person with a black coat and a crown all covered in black dust appeared.
"Who are you?!" Cole asked but nothing happened. He tried to use spinjitzu but the person grabbed him so he almost couldn't breath.
Cole saw the emptiness in his eyes till suddenly the person disappeared. He could feel that the person was cold inside.
Back in the bounty Cole tried to tell them what happened outside. No one really believed him, like they are surrounded by dark clouds.
"Look Cole, it's very stormy outside and we tried to warn you it's dangerous to go outside again" jay said. Suddenly all the lights went out Kai asked "who was that? It's not funny"
Cole whispered "the darkness". They used candles and hoped that the storm is over soon.
Lloyd told the others that he don't trust Cole right now, he's acting really weird.
Zane had the idea that always one have to stay up and while the others are sleeping and after two hours we switch so everyone get sleep and take care of Cole. Wu said that it's not important but he agrees. It was early in the morning and Cole woke up, "why are you staring at me? I was sleeping you freak!"
Kai was kinda scared "oh I was just... I thought you're having a nightmare...!" Cole just went out without saying a word, kai wasn't sure if he should wake up the others but he didn't, it's his time to watch over Cole right now.