Feelings

Meanwhile Zane, Pixal and Nya tried to find out more about the unknown new enemy. Kai stroked Coles hair and suddenly he opened his eyes and saw Kai next to him
"W-what happened?" he asked,
Kai was so happy that his friend was awake again and hugged him "are you okay? Do you know who's controlling you?" Cole was confused the last thing he knows was he wanted to beat up the serpentine
"sorry Kai I don't know.."! Sensei Wu came in
and gave them both some tea "drink this!
and don't worry we will find a way to help you, the emptiness?... do you know something else," he asked but Cole didn't say anything.
Kai asked his Sensei if they can talk alone, so they what I front of the bedroom. Kai looked at Wu "Sensei there's more!"
He answered "I know Kai we all know you like him more than just friendship.."! Kai interrupted "what?! No that's not what I wanted to say... really? How long do you all know that!?"
Jay laughed and said "hey hothead we're not stupid we see how you look at each other!"
Kai was surprised "he likes me too?" Jay answered "yes he does, didn't you notice he's always near you?!" Finally Kai was smiling again "that's... great! But I wanted to say that I have a weird feeling... looks like he's hiding something about the emptiness!"
Cole screamed "Kai!!! Help me!!"
Kai, Jay and Sensei Wu opened the door and saw Cole who was possessed again!
Jay couldn't believe his eyes, Lloyd was running to Cole because he heard him scream
"What's wrong?" but at the same moment Cole used his earth punch against the ninja so they got pushed out of the room.
Kai screamed  "come on Cole! It's not you! I know you can hear me!" looks like the door is locked! After some minutes Cole opened the door "what are you doing here?" He asked.
Kai used handcuffs and put one on his arm and the other one on Coles arm. He said "sorry but I can't loose you! If the emptiness wants you they have to share you with me!"
Cole smiled and kinda liked being that close to Kai. The others had mixed feelings about it, they all know that they like each other but if Cole gets possessed again it can end very bad for Kai who can't escape. After the training Kai wanted to take shower but on his way to the bathroom he noticed Cole had to come with him. Cole was nervous "it was your idea.. you can free me and I wait here... if you want.."
Kai looked at him "never! I told you I don't leave you now come with me." Kai took his shirt off and stroke Coles hair he smiled shyly.
Kai laughed "you're so cute" and took Coles shirt off. While showering Cole was totally in love seeing Kai's wet body. He slipped and kai fall on top of him "wow that was a good move you just could have said that you want more."Both blushed Cole wrap his arms around kai and they started kissing. They enjoyed every second together. Kai asked "do we ever have to go out? Because I love this moment right now." Cole wrapped his arms around Kai's waist "I think so but who said we can't do that again."