Possessed

He sneaked out but what he saw was horrible, it was Cole standing on the end of the bounty with a black dust around him.
Kai shouted "fiyaaa" while attacking and trying to save his friend. Cole said that it's not possible to win against the emptiness.
His eyes turned violet his skin was light gray he  punched against the ground to attack Kai.
Kai was shocked "Cole please fight against it! It's not you!!" But it was to late Cole went inside where all the others slowly woke up.
Kai run inside "guys!! Take care Cole... he's... possessed!!" Lloyd grabbed Kai's shoulder
"I think you should sleep now, Cole is doing fine look he's over there" Kai went to Cole who was looking for cake "Cole? Are you okay?"
Cole smiled and said "yes I'm looking for cake you know if my stomach is happy I'm happy too". He was looking *normal* again, "oh there he is and it's chocolate!, Kai you look like you had a bad dream! want a piece of cake?"he asked while kai was speechless it's a honor that Cole shares food specially cake. Kai asked the others if he really looks that bad, even Cole wanted to share his food! Nya said "brother I'm so sorry but you should stay here today you really need some rest" Jay Zane and Lloyd agreed. Finally they arrived in Ninjago City where some serpentines made trouble. Kai was laying in his bed while the others tried to stop them. He was thinking about the emptiness and how he can save his friend. Suddenly Kai heard a noise that sounded like broken glass, he get up and looked around. It was Cole standing in Wu's room and he smashed the glass box where the weapons are inside. Kai shouted "leave my friend alone!" and used his fire power. The room was getting darker and Cole who was possessed just hissed at him. Kai told him that it hurts him but he have no choice he was shooting a fire ball at him and Cole got pushed against the wall.
He didn't move after it but luckily he wasn't possessed anymore. Kai run to him "Cole I'm so sorry I didn't wanted to hurt you, I wanted to save you!" He hold him tight and hold back his tears. Meanwhile the others came home and was looking for Kai. Lloyd found him next to Cole and all the broken glass he asked Kai what happened and if they are okay. Kai looked at Lloyd „I heard something... he smashed the glass ... I told you Cole needs help!" Lloyd felt guilty ge didn't believe kai "I'm sorry..." Kai was holding Cole and brought him to his bed "I'll take care of you I promise you we will do something against the emptiness"a single tear run over Kais face.