Me: Laffey is fine, only she is very, very sleepy and we are taking her to her room, in my case I just have to repair a catapult and a gatling gun.

Javelin: I'm fine, I'm just tired and sweaty.

Wales: Thank you very much to you three, thanks to your work the rescue and damage control has been greatly expedited. By the way, if you have any damage, avoid using many resources in repairs, since due to the empire's attack we don't have material and everything will be used to repair the base.

Illustrious: Since you've worked so hard, you have the day off to rest.

Me: (Grateful) Really? Thank you very much, I really need it.

Javelin: But there are still many things to do.

Me: Hey Javelin, a soldier is not a machine, we get tired and we have to recover energy, so if your superior tells you to rest, she obeys, she knows why she said it.

Javelin: Really?

Me: Seriously.

After leaving Laffey in her room, I went to eat something and then I went to my room where I bathed and then I went to sleep, I was really tired and tomorrow the worst was coming, the repair of my ship and There is nothing uglier than repairing something that has been damaged, especially if it is a piece of technology that uses computers to operate.

The next day I wake up refreshed and ready to work, I dress in a mechanic's uniform since I don't want to dirty my combat uniform and after paying a visit to the diner and chatting with the energetic Nevada and having breakfast, I get to work on my aircraft carrier.

Me: I have to get that catapult online first.

The catapults that my aircraft carrier has is one powered by steam, a very old technology, but as it is still very effective and is used on the new Nimitz class aircraft carriers, but on the Gerald Ford class aircraft carriers they were replaced by electromagnetic catapults.

Using a crane from the port I disassembled the catapult and started working on it, the damage was quite critical than I thought, this is totally unusable and cannot be repaired, one would have to be made from scratch and replaced, although due to the enemy attack I I have been without a catapult until everything is solved.

After using 5 hours for the disassembly of the catapult and for it to go to the junkyard, now it is to go to the CIWS, the CIWS seemed to have no damage to the naked eye, but if the weapon does not move to point where you want it is because something bad happens.

When inspecting the weapon I realized that the radar system and cameras of the weapon are destroyed by a splinter from one of the missiles that hit my ship while it was anchored in port, I have a disabled CIWS and it cannot be repaired due to an obstacle called budget deficit.

It made me want to shoot myself out of frustration at not being able to repair my damage and because I was damaged by a treacherous attack by the empire in a war that makes no sense at all.

I look to my side and see that Cleveland is also working on her ship, so I use my newly enhanced abilities to see and hear what Cleveland is doing.

She is raising one of her turrets as she guides the crane to carefully lift her number two turret, then she also sighs in frustration as she sees that she won't be able to use her two turret for a while.

Me: So we're on the same boat, I understand you a lot, friend. I wish I had a better budget and a repair ship.

Sandy: AHHHHHHHH! WATASHI NO FUNEEEEEEEEEE!

In that I hear the cry of the idol namba wan, looking at her, I can see that she is kneeling in the port while watching her beloved ship listing while being towed to dry docks, near Sandy I could see a destroyer and a light cruiser mocking from her for taking the worst damage of all.

Me: I'm surprised that she hasn't avoided the damage, according to the game Sandy is a Super Cheated cruiser that even the most spicy enemy is not able to take her out so easily.

Cleveland: Kitty!

Me: (Groans in pain) Ouch... Ugh I forgot to turn off my enhanced hearing. (Fake smile) What's up Cleveland?

Cleveland: How do you have it on your ship?

Me: The truth is, I'm up to my neck, a catapult is destroyed and an anti-aircraft gun is also out of commission.

Cleveland: I see that everyone has problems.

Me: Yeah, the budget is screwing us up big time.

Cleveland: Yes.

Me: By the way, what happened to Enterprise? Where is she?

Cleveland: She has returned to Eagle Union at night, for political reasons.

Me: Political reasons?

Cleveland: Yes. Apparently someone is embezzling funds from Eagle Union since she realized that the resources are not arriving as stated in the report and here she apparently has been receiving materials with a false report. And she came back to investigate everything.

Me: Ahhhh, I see.

TO BE CONTINUE..................................