:)

Not a necessity to read. Just to share some of my thoughts with you guys!

I will delete this later guys!

Well yk i just want to free myself a bit. Actually today while coming back from school, i got a very bad news. I literally couldn't believe it.

So basically i don't know you people remembered or not but i told i shifted. So because of shifting, i couldn't met few of my close peoples at all.

Earlier when I used to go to tuition, my mom used to keep her car in a shop, it is like a garage. So we frequently had to go to tuition and had to keep our car there. But since I shifted, we didn't go to that shop anymore to keep our car.

In that shop, there lived a grumpy yet the coolest grandpa and sweet yet the smartest granny. They aren't my own grandparents but yet they became so close to me. Everytime we used to go to keep our car, we used to talk, they used to call me. I just love them like my own grandparents.

So today I got the news that Grandpa is no more...

Idk it shocked me more than anything. I didn't believe it at first but my granny told it herself. Yk i didn't know since I didn't get time to visit there but today while coming back from school, i decided to meet them once to ask whether they are fine or not. And this happened...

I just hope wherever my grumpy Grandpa is, he is happy and safe. I want him to know that I love him. Maybe I am not there own grand daughter but still I know they see me like their own.

I wish wherever you're grandpa, you're safe. Don't worry, i will look after my granny, i promise...

Rest in peace 🥀