He tries to catch his breath and tries calming down. He can't just follow that order, he can't he's physically and emotionally unable to. Does that mean you were right? Your old plan was to be in a relationship with that boy Cedar but be wed to Hunter. Did you know about this? No of course not, you just hated him at the time.

You both can't be together.

But you can?

That's unfair. Thats not fair.

That's no fair?!

Hunter starts breathing heavily.

"Did she leave yet?" Hunter says to himself shakily.

He speed walks to your room. Darting down the halls. He wants to talk to you, what should you both do? Is there some sort of solution?

He runs up to your door and bangs on it.

"In a minute!" You say.

Hunter breathes heavily and starts pacing waiting for you to open the door.

Wait.

No.

How? He can't talk to you. If Belos knows he talked to you about this....

He can't. He can't even resolve this. He can't even talk to you. What is he supposed to do?

"Okay, I'm coming." You say.

He hears your footsteps walk up to the door. And in an anxious panic he jolts and runs away.

You open the door. And hear running down the hallway, you turn your head to see if you can catch who just knocked and ditched you.

You see a boot turn the corner, you can't tell who it was.

You stand there in silence and fold your arms. Who the heck?

You hear a powerful zoom out your window and you go to look. You look out the window and there Hunter is on his artificial staff quickly zooming off.

"Did he seriously just do that to mess with me and be annoying?" You mumble.

You sigh and grab your things.

"I should probably be going too." You say.

You rummage through your closet and grab a coat and hood. You need to hide yourself incase someone catches you on your mission.

You text Luz telling her you're on the way.

Hunter POV

He pants and hops off his staff and begins running into the woods. It's near the owl house where the human lyes. He needs to wait anyway to investigate.

He sighs and pants and breathes heavily running into the forest until he looks up and bumps into a tree.

He falls backwards.

"Ow." He pants.

He groans, and lyes against the tree.

"Titan." Hunter breathes shakily.

"Titan no." Hunters voice cracks.

"Agh." He grumbles.

He runs his hands through his hair. Is this why you couldn't tell him you love him? Is this why you were acting so strange and hesitant because you knew?

No there's no way you knew.

But then again why else would you say that he wouldn't be able to love you?

Damn it.

"Oh y/n." He says shakily trying to conceal any tears trying to spill out of his eyes.

"What do we do?" He mumbles.