"Uncle?" Hunter walks up to the throne.

Hunter kneels on one knee and bows.

"You asked for my presence." Hunter says.

"Yes. You may rise." Belos says calmly.

Hunter stands up and faces Belos.

"So..." Belos holds his hands together.

"You and Y/n, I've been hearing are finally bonding well?" Belos asks.

"Yes! We're excellent, everything is going fine." Hunter grins and nods.

"May I ask how?" Belos says.

"How?" Hunter says.

"We've... been communicating more, we do more than just dinners now, we go outside together, we've gotten somewhat intimate." Hunter says nervously.

"That's what i worry about." Belos says.

"Huh?" Hunter tilts his head.

Belos raises an eyebrow and leans forward in his chair.

"May I remind you, you and this girls relationship is for business matters only, you understand correct?" Belos head tilts.

"Yes." Hunter nods.

"I've always known." Hunter says.

"Your relationship with this girl must be nothing more than through business, it is mandatory you spend your time together yes, but anything more? May I remind you that's strictly off limits." Belos says.

Hunter looks up at him.

"You two are simply destined, to stand next to one another, that is all you both are." He says.

He looks down again.

"You both are simply coupled objects destined to always stand and be near one another. That is all your relationship will be." Belos says.

Hunters fingers twitch.

"You two may only discuss business, and anything beyond that may I remind you is strictly off limits." Belos says furiously.

"Is that understood?" He tilts his head.

Hunter stays silent for a moment.

"Speak up boy." Belos says.

"Yes Emperor Belos." Hunter says.

"Excellent." Belos says.

"Any chance I find anything more between the two of you going on, I will drag the girl into this conversation and make her understand." He says.

"Yes emperor Belos." Hunter says.

"There is no, love, there is no feelings, no affiliation with the girl besides an object to stand by your side. And that is final." Belos says.

"Yes emperor Belos." Hunter begins sweating.

"Wonderful off with your duties." Belos waved his hand off to send Hunter away.

Hunter stands there spacing out for a moment before he realizes he was sent off. He comes back to his senses and slowly walks out of the throne room.

As soon as he shuts the door he stand there for a few seconds trying to understand what he's just been told. He's so confused, didn't they want you guys to talk? To be together?

He just wants you both to stand next to one another? That's it? Nothing else? No feelings or anything? Just, a relationship purely based on standing next to one another.