Chapter 6

RECAP:
Maya:
"Hmmm, which one do you guys want Shakey's or Greenwich?"

Kelly:
"How about Greenwich?"

Rosy:
"Sure, I kinda want some pizza too and on top of that, their lasagna is delicious!"

Maya:
"Alright, Greenwich it is"

Waiter: Good morning ladies! What can I get you?"

Rosy:
"One order of set A ( one lasagna, one solo pizza)

Maya:
"I'll have set D ( three pieces of chicken, solo pizza) please"

Kelly:
"I'll have set C (one solo lasagna, solo pizza) miss!"

The girls paid their orders and picked a seat. At first, the girls were talking about their schoolwork until Rosy said:
"Guys, stop the car!!! We're supposed to have fun and have a relaxed mind for today and not think about stressful things..."

*A minute of silence*

Waiter:
"Excuse me, ladies, here are your orders."

Maya, Rosy, Kelly:"Thank you!"

Maya, Rosy, Kelly:
"Thank you!"

Waiter:
"Is there anything else that's missing from your orders? If none, please enjoy your meal!"

Maya:
"Finally, I'm already so hungry but not anymore!"
"My Delicious fried chickens come to Mama!!!"

The three ate their meals and started to talk about other things.

*Maya burping*
Maya:
"Excuse me..."

The three of them left the restaurant.

Kelly:
"Where should we next?"

Rosy:
"Let's go shopping."

Kelly, Maya, and Rosy explored the mall. They first went to the department store. The girls looked for the entrance to it, but since they couldn't find it, they looked for a guard and asked for directions. On the way to the department store, the girls come to encounter good-looking guys. Every time they come across a teenage-looking guy, they'd rate him from 1-10, and at some point, they even started comparing those guys to the looks of the person they admire or have a crush on. They'd come across families and friends enjoying themselves, some even came with their pets. After an almost 5-minute walk, the girls found and entered the department store.

The three friends first went to the shoe department. One looked for new pairs of heels, one wanted a new pair of sandals, and the other fancied a new pair of sneakers. Rosy, Maya, and Kelly spent their time looking for their desired shoes, they went to check on different brands and different styles or designs. It took them almost 1 hour and a half to look for the "perfect" pair of shoes. After finding the shoes, they went to pay for it immediately.

The next thing that the girls went shopping for was clothing. Maya wanted a new pair of square pants for the upcoming celebration she had to attend, Rosy wanted a new dress to match her new heels that she is going to wear to a family event, and Kelly wanted to buy a set of sportswear that she could wear during a dance practice she is attending.

The three looked for their desired outfits, and afterward, they decided to get matching T-shirts, as for the reason, they simply thought it would be cute to wear matching shirts. On the way to the counter, they come across cute items, they first went to look at some of them and thought about buying, but in the end, they only bought the ones they originally had planned to purchase.

After going for a tiring shopping, Maya, Kelly, and Rosy went to a cafe to eat some snacks and to taste a new drink.

Rosy and Maya went to look for a place to settle down and rest while Kelly ordered their food

Rosy and Maya went to look for a place to settle down and rest while Kelly ordered their food. After ordering, Kelly joined her friends as they waited for their food to be served. They chatted about what they were going to do during the remaining days of rest.

Rosy:
"What are you guys going to do after this?"

Kelly:
"I'm gonna visit my parents for two days and afterward I'm not sure"

Kelly didn't tell her friends that she was already going to start her project right after she got to her parents' house, she didn't want to bring up the topic since they were meant to talk about leisure things they are going to do for the short vacation.

Maya:
"I'm not sure, but maybe I'll start to catch up with my current rank in MLBB (Mobile Legends), I haven't played ever since the first project of the semester was given, I have a lot to catch up on, so..."

Rosy:
"Hah-, I'm going to join you then, I'm gonna save the tons of work for later, I'm just gonna cram it."

While they chatted, something from outside of the restaurant caught Kelly's attention, although the glass had decor in it, she was able to get a glance at the person. The guy was tall and seemed familiar, and as the person neared the place, certain features became noticeable. It was Mateo. Kelly started to smile and stare at the guy as she leaned on her hand. her friends saw this and asked her what was going on, she then told them that she saw Mateo coming towards the cafe and he was with his friends. Her friends then started to tease her about it.

Rosy:
"ayeeeee, forda Mateo"

Maya:
"Haysss, how faith has brought you two near each other."
"HAHAHAHAHA"

Kelly:
"Seriously, guys"
Kelly asked with her left eyebrow raised and with a sneered expression.

Maya:
"Ayeeee, aren't you thrilled!? Hehehehehe"

Rosy:
"Why don't you go talk to him???"
Rosy said in a teasing manner"

Kelly:
"Shhhh, guys keep it down, he might hear it"

The two continue to tease Kelly but she couldn't do anything about it as she has done the same when one of her friends' crush is near.

Waiter:
"Excuse me, ladies, here are your drinks. We are very sorry if it took too long, the food is still being prepared, I hope you don't mind. If you need anything simply go to the counter and I'll assist you.

After the waiter left, Kelly thought that the teasing would no longer continue, but it did. As the two were busy teasing her, she simply smiled but she was not paying attention. Kelly looked as Mateo and his friends entered the cafe and were being assisted by a helper toward a table.

To be continued...