Lipstick

With anger in his eyes, Hongjoong slowly unbuckled Seonghwa's shirt. Seonghwa just stared down at him, not taking his eyes off him for a second.

Hongjoong moved the shirt off Seonghwa, his fingers softly brushing against his bare skin, causing him to slightly flinch at the cold touch.

"What? Scared?" Hongjoong scoffed, putting the shirt to the side.

"Me? Scared?" Seonghwa chuckled sarcastically. "Right," he moved closer to Hongjoong, pushing him into the wall. "The last thing a hamster like you can do is scare me," he glared.

Hongjoong tried to hold back a gulp, putting his brave face on.

"Right," he sighed. "Whatever, please just dress yourself now," he tried to escape but Seonghwa slammed his hand on the wall, trapping him.

"Didn't I say for you to dress me? In order for you to do that," he leaned down into Hongjoong's ear. "You need to undress me."

"Why? Does your sister baby you so much you don't know how to do it yourself?" Hongjoong glared back, resting on his right hip and crossed his arms.

"Sure, she babies me. That just means one word from me and your fired," Seonhgwa pulled away from his ear, and copied Hongjoong stance. "Now, undress me."

"This is abuse of power."

"Should have replied," Seonghwa shrugged.

"I said I am sorry," Hongjoong grumbled.

"For what?"

"I already said it!"

"And I told you to dress me," Seonghwa slide his finger under Hongjoong's chin, forcing it up. "And yet you have yet to move."

With irritation in his eyes, Hongjoong tilted his head with a sarcastic smile. "Fine," he grabbed Seonghwa and turned so he was now cornered into the wall.

Hongjoong held Seonghwa's face as he used the other hand to unzip his pants, sliding his hands into his jeans and pushed them down.

Seonghwa, shocked he was actually doing it, stayed there with his mouth slightly apart and his tongue slowly sticking out.

Hongjoong moved his hand from his face to his neck, to his chest, to his hips, pinning them there as he dropped to pull away the pants. He lifted his right leg, placing it in his knee and pulled the jeans down before doing it on the other side.

Seonghwa just stared down, licking his lips uncontrollably and unconsciously.

Once Hongjoong was done, he pulled Seonghwa towards the clothes and carefully dressed him. He didn't want to rip Siyeon's designs despite him being angry at an unreasonably angered Seonghwa.

As soon as Seonghwa was dressed, he pushed him down into the make-up chair, earning a grunt from Seonghwa.

Hongjoong gripped his face, forcing it towards him. "Control that tongue of yours or I'll do it myself."

"You sure about that?" Seonghwa grinned, tilting his head, pulling Hongjoong closer to him by his neck. "I can play that way, too."