Cold island epic wubbox

Have you ever get so cold that even when you have too many blankets and a warm drink and the heater is making your room hot as a stove? But no matter what your still cold? Well, that's how rare wubbox feels.

Rare wubbox: D-DUDE! W-WHY ARE WE D-DOING TH-THIS IN THE MO-MORNING!?!?

Wubbox: why not? It's a very nice cold day to look for our other brother! Cold wubbox!

Rare wubbox: c-cold wubbox? If- if I remember c-correctly..h-he used to be m-mean to me.

(Rare and cold isn't really good friends, cold thinks that rare wubbox is annoying, so he tell rare to leave him alone, rare wubbox thinks that cold wubbox is boring, so he made fun of him, cold wubbox likes to be alone all the time and everyone accepts it, except for rare wubbox, he thinks that cold wubbox is a loser, so he makes cold wubbox play with him, which that makes cold wubbox grumpy)

Wubbox: mean to you? I think you were the one who's being mean-

Rare wubbox: WH-WHAT!? IS IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO PLAY WITH HIM!?

wubbox: cold wubbox isn't like us you know, he likes being alo—

Rare wubbox: BEING ALONE IS WEIRD!

wubbox: HEY! STOP TELLING MONSTERS ARE ASLEEP!

rare wubbox: I DONT CARE! I WANT TO GO HOME!

wubbox: THATS IT!

(the two fights again as they used to when they were 1 year old, no matter what happen to them, they will always find a reason why they arguing, but luckily, it's not as dangerous as water and earth fight, but as they were arguing, wubbox tripped on something)

Wubbox: AAHH— OOFF!

rare wubbox: oooohhh! Dude you were about to break some monsters house!

Wubbox: is it...broken...?

Rare wubbox: uhh...hmmm no? It's not.

Wubbox: oh thank cel— WAIT A SECOND! IS THAT COLD WUBBOX INACTIVE FORM!?

rare wubbox: huh?

(It may looked like a house, but it was just a grumpy sleepy monster who wanted to sleep for five more minutes, cold wubbox likes to sleep a lot, a wubbox sleeps 16 to 20 hours, but as for cold wubbox, he sleeps for a whole 26 hours, maybe even more)

Rare wubbox: **press the button ** hmm..it doesn't work

Wubbox: hmm..I think there isn't any epic mon—

**cold wubbox transforms**

Wubbox: **gasp** cold! Hey man! It's been so long! How was your sleep? Did you have a good dream? Do you even remember who we are? Can you spea-

Cold wubbox: can you shut up? **yawn** 

Rare wubbox: huh, your more mean then I remembered

Cold wubbox: oh, rare wubbox...and uh..,this guy

Wubbox: WHAT!? YOU DONT REMEMBER ME!? BUT YO—

cold wubbox: be quiet for a second, geez, I hate monsters who talk too much.

Rare wubbox: hey hey! Don't be rude to my bro!

Cold wubbox: ah yes, rare wubbox, I keep having nightmares about you..so anyway..why did you guys wake me up..?

Wubbox: why...we woke you up..? What kind of question is that?

Cold wubbox: you see, I am a monster who likes to sleep, a lot, I don't like it when someone wakes me up, besides, I was having a good drea-

Rare wubbox: BRO SHUUUUT UUUP! no one cares bro, why don't you party? Or sing? Or dance? Are you upset that I am better then you?

Cold wubbox: no one cares if your better then me, I never cared once in my life, I just want to do absolutely nothing and sleep.

Rare wubbox: MAN ! It's always about naps! Dude I don't understand why are you so boring? Like why—

Wubbox: okay okay I think that's en-

(As wubbox was about to finish, cold wubbox randomly walked away, found a random small pile of snow, laid down on his stomach and...zzz...zzzz.)

Wubbox: HE ALREADY WENT TO SLEEP!?

rare wubbox: ya know? It's probably a mistake to wake someone up who is very useless.

Wubbox: what!? N-no he's not! He's just...tired, uhh let me go wake him up!

(Wubbox slowly goes up to cold wubbox, and just patted his back, you see, wubbox might be a powerful monster, but he is very gentle, ever since he left the underground, hes been making a lot of mistakes snd accidents, he stepped on a random shop, stepped on random plants, stepped on a bowgart, (don't worry, it survived,) and everyone got angry at him, wubbox, doesn't like being yelled at, so he tried his best to not make everything his fault)

Wubbox: uhm..hey..c-cold? Can you wake up?

** nothing happen **

Wubbox: yeah so..about that question? Where you said that "why did you wake me up"..well uh there's a reason behind that-

**nothing happen **

Wubbox: uh..so you see, I want to wake all of our family members, ya know, get them active and all, and why you may ask? It's because...it's been a long time, and I want to meet you guys again...and..I want to see..mom...I just...missed her..so much.,I want to meet her again..I want to meet her with all of you..so that's why..I want to wake up you guys up! So you can meet her with me!

**nothing happen **

Rare wubbox: I think we should really leave him alone...or maybe he's asleep

Wubbox: **sigh**...I guess your right..

Cold wubbox: mom..?

Wubbox and rare wubbox: huh!?

Cold wubbox: is mom...still there..?

Wubbox: I...I don't know. That's why I want all wubbox family members to be with me so we can look for her.

Cold wubbox: **lifts his head up to rare and common wubbox** I see..well..Maybe I can help you guys wake our other family..

Wubbox: really!?

Cold wubbox: **slowly turns his head towards a small village** there's this guy named "Cybop" he will take you to air island, and wake air wubbox, but he's kinda weird..so be careful.

Rare wubbox: air wubbox?

Wubbox: WOAH REALLY? THANKS! but...are you coming with us?

Cold wubbox: ehhh...well...I can't..I'm a frozen wubbox, and sleeping is my favorite thing, so I won't be coming.

Wubbox: huh...I see..well..if we wake everyone up! Then we we'll gather you all and meet galvana!

**as wubbox and rare wubbox left, cold wubbox was confused**

How..do we meet galvana?..isn't she on starhange?