New sibling!?

(It's been a while, wubbox was at level/age 9, the celestials seem to be more used to hanging out with wubbox, they liked him, and he liked them, but now, it seems like galvana is ready to show them the next wubbox)

Attmoz: are you enjoying the cookie I made for you?

Wubbox: *crunch crunch* it's so good! 

(Wubbox mouth was very full with his cookie, but he still thinks that galvana cooking is better then Attmoz...sorry attmoz)

**the door opened and galvana came in with a strange orange box**

Loodvigg: oh...oh no dear celestial..don't tell me YOU MADE ANOTHER ONE!

torrt: zzz...zzz— huh what? 

Scaratar: oh..you made another one I see..?

Galvana: well...not exactly "one"..it's more like a lot-

Loodvigg: WHAT-

(Galvana press the button, shows another wubbox, but hes different,

The wubbox was orange. It seems like he have piano on both arms, and instead of an orb it's a...dvd?, and also seems to be talking in glitching words)

Galvana: meet rare wubbox! But Uhmm..he's rather broken..it seems like there's something wrong in the files buuuutt I'm gonna fix it later!

Syncopite: hm..he does not look that bad. Can you sing little rare wubbox?

(The rare wubbox sings but instead of dubstep like his brother commen wubbox, he just says random words and says a lot of "error", the celestials..were again. Didn't like how he sounds but this time. He didn't say anything about it)

Furnoss: that's..very amazing rare wubbox!

Vhamp: very..cool.

Loodvigg: let me get this straight- so this is a rare version of a wubbox? So now he's gonna eat rare monsters? Let me guess, you're gonna make an epic ve-

Galvana: BE QUITE LOODVIGG! YOUR SAD BECAUSE THE HAIR MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A HUMAN CLOWN!

loodvigg: UGH! EXUSES  ME!? HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS TO ME! AT LEAST I DONT HAVE ANY DRY LIPS!

Vhamp: uh. G-guys? P-please stop yell-

loodvigg: SHUT UP VHAMP!

galvana: **GASP** HOW DARE YOU TELL HIM TO SHUT UP! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

(As the two celestials were arguing, the commen wubbox grabs his younger brother and takes him to show him the separated islands)

Rare wubbox: wh-what is that? 

Wubbox: hm?

Rare wubbox: these things..down there

Wubbox: oh! This is plant island! And that one is cold island!

Rare wubbox: huh...why are they far apart like that?

Wubbox: if I remember correctly. Mom said that the islands separated from each other for some reason

Rare wubbox: woah..that's c-crazy! What happen to these monsters?

Wubbox: I don't know...but hey..do you wanna play tag?

Rare wubbox: tag..what is tag?

Wubbox: well...it's were you touch someone and you say "tag! Your it!" And you have to run away while the monster who's it will chase you!

Rare wubbox! Woah, that sounds so fun!

Wubbox: yeah! I saw monsters from air island play it, but I didn't get to play it because...well I have no one to play with! Mom is busy and the celestials are worried about breaking their back! So do you wanna play?

Rare wubbox: yeah!

**main while**

Glaishur: and that's why you guys should stop fighting, you guys need to chill

Galvana: I'll "chill" when HE STOP MAKES FUN OF MY HAIR!

loodvigg: YOUR HAIR SUCKS!

Glaishur:..guys..just uh..uhhh...uhm..oh! Look at them playing tag!

Galvana and loodvigg: huh?

(They saw rare and commen wubbox playing tag and it seem like they have a lot of fun)

Loodvigg: ..I'm sorry Glaishur but do you honestly think tha—

(Loodvigg stops talking when he saw galvana teared up and Vhamp was comforting her)

Galvana: THEIR SO CUTE! MY CHILDREN!

Vhamp: there there your majesty..

Loodvigg: ugh..I'm leaving