Not over yet?

It's been...uhm....I don't know..and so does wubbox.

Wubbox been sitting in this underground area for who knows how long, he kinda forgot how to get out, but it seems like he didn't even want to leave in the first place, he didn't do anything, the only thing he did was writh on random rocks with his and his creator's name, "W.B X G.A", he missed her so much...he even missed her delightful cookies..ah yes, the cookies. We all know the supernatural robot favorite food is cookie, he remembers when he helped his mother with baking cookies, he would laugh loudly when plant kept accidentally adding too much flour, or when air broke three plates and Vhamp would yell at him and Attmoz would defend air, and earth, water, and cold making a big mess because they wanted to have some fun, wow..so many memories, but thinking about cookies made him remember that he didn't eat food for a while, he was literally lost in this underground area, he doesn't want to leave, and like I said, he even forgot where the way out, he was very tired, he lays down and decides to sleep, a very long sleep, actually. But as he was asleep, he..he heard some noise? Talking? Foot steps? He thought that he was dreaming. He always have weird dreams, he dreams about meeting his mom again, he dreams that he's in an epic rap battle with loodvigg, he dreams to be a water that swims in fishes, he had so many weird dreams, but this one seems to be real...

???: woah. I've never seen this monster in my life!

???: you're right..that sure is a weird looking monster.

???: yeah it does? Do you think this is the monster that my mom talked about?

???: your mom? What does it have to do with her?

???: she said she saw a weird giant monster from years ago and the—

Wubbox: **moves a bit** ugh....

???: GUYS IT MOVED !

???: AAAAHHH IT MOVED! ITS ALIVE!

???: huh? Moved? I don't see any difference pose? Anyway back to my mom—

Wubbox: **wakes up and open his eyes** ...h-hello?..w-who are you guys....?

(Wubbox wakes up...and sees three strange monsters..one that's very small, and very green, it had a little branch with a leaf on his head, and it seems to be hiding from a bigger monster, she is pink, very pink, she had these pompoms, and a fluffy feet, and two pony tails, what next to her was a white monster, it had yellow eyes, and a huge mouth,)

Furcorn: UHM- UH- AH- 

pompom: hello there! E hehe.. di-did we disturb your nap? I'm so sorry if we did we were playing a ball and the ball came to this cave and then-...uh..okay look we're so sorry for waking you up- guys let's lea—

Wubbox: no.

Mammoth: huh?

Wubbox: p-please...don't leave me here..

Furcorn: huh? You...want to what??

Wubbox: p-please...i-I-...I want to leave...

Pompom: I...I thought this was your house?

Wubbox:p-please...just...let me go with you.

Mammoth: awww guys, we have to let this guy come with us

Furcorn: I don't know mammoth..we don't know who this monster is.

Pompom: that's a great idea mammoth! You can come with us!

Furcorn: WHAT!?

mammoth: alright! The exit...is...uhm...I forgot.

Pompom and Furcorn: WHAT!?