All Might stood panting near the wall,his arms crossed in front of him as he stood in a defensive standing,breathing heavily as he panted."Do you...not have mercy?"

'So he took one for that brat,huh?'

Shigaraki sighed,feeling the pain on his shoulder fading as the wounded slowly healed itself.The pain in his stomach subsiding as a new force of energy seeped through his whole body,the sensation giving him a taste of euphoria.

"We had no choice,we hand to save our ally,no?Just a little while ago,three of your kids tried to attack me.Two of them succeeded,while the other failed.That's short brunette..."Shigaraki pointed at Meimoto;"That brash girl..."his gaze then shifting to Hinoka who glared at him."And plain looking boy..."

Before settling on Izuku who sat on the floor beside Bakugo,worry and concern dancing in his emerald green orbs."They all beated me up with their strength,y'know?And for whom do you think they mustered up such touching acts of violence,hm?'Hero'?"

The pinch-like pain in his ankle disappeared,his red eyes momentarily watching the black tendril slither back into the ground below him before he comtinued;"Now listen here,All Might!I'm very ticked off!"spreading his arms out as he spoke at the top of his lungs.

"We're all categorized as either heroes or villains,but at the end of the day,violence is violence!And who gets to decide what's right and wrong?!Society does!The 'Symbol of Peace'?!Give me a break!You're nothing more than a bludgeon of oppression yourself!Violence only breeds more violence!And once we kill you,that'll be made known to the world!!!"

"You're mad!You oughtta keep your antisocial viewpoints to yourself.Besides,be straight with me.You just want to get your kicks in."Shigaraki paused,his head tilted to the side as his red eyes peeked through the gaps of the fingers on his face."You saw through me...so quickly..."

"It's 3 vs 8,there's no way out for you."Todoroki muttered,eyes narrowed as he stepped forward,ready to attack;"And Kacchan exposed the mist guy's weakness...!"Izuku stepping up beside him with a determined glint in his eyes,followed by Bakugo who stayed silent."Yeah,let's get our games faces on!"Hinoka...

"Hmp,how pathetic."Meimoto..."These guys are outrageous but if we give All Might some support,then we'll send them packing!No problem!"and Kirishima,they were all ready to fight for All Might's honor.Except for Hinari,who as always,stayed in the back of the crowd,her tendrils going haywire on her back.

"No!Please escape!"All Might was quick to stop them,though.Holding his arm out to hold the students back from attack;"But if I hadn't come to support you earlier,it would've been bad."

"All Might,you've got blood...!And you're already out of tim- ah!"Izuku stuttered,slapping himsef for almost blurting out things he shouldn't say out in the open."Right you are,Todoroki-shounēn!Thanks a ton!"

All Might smiled,grinning widely as he sent a thumbs up at the bi-colored haired male."But I'll be okay now!All you need to do is to watch a pro show you how it's done!"

"How ridiculous."Kurogiri mutterrd,now floating beside Shigaraki after composing himsef of being freed from...detainment."Nomu,Kurogiri,do your thing.I'll deal with the kids."Shigaraki ordered,pointing at the seven students standing behind All Might.

'It's certainly true,I don't have even a solitary minute left in me...!The rate at which I'm weaking is also faster than I thought!I've got to end this!'