Issue #12: Escape from the City!

Start from the beginning

Gotuce then burst into Super Sayian Blue Evolution making a crater on the ground that he is standing.

Super Saiyan Blue Evolution

He then approaches the Mobian who is trying to back away.

Female Cat Mobian: N-No! Please stay away!

Gotuce goes to grab where the infected part is.

Vector: No! Gotuce stop!

But When Gotuce touches it, the virus has no effect on him from the sheer power of God Ki.

Gotuce then clamps both hands together before closing his eyes.

Everyone is confused but Vector tells everyone to get to the dock.

Gotuce plans begin to emit a purple light before the opens his eyes.

Gotuce: Hakai!

The virus begins to fade into purple dust as the area is cured.

Female Cat Mobian: Y-You did it!

Gotuce drops down to his knees transforming out of SSBE and begins to pant.

Gotuce takes a few seconds before he gets back up and grabs the Mobian by the hand and uses Instant Transmission to lock onto Vectors location and once he does, he teleports away.

Sonic had run up to a building to overlook the chaos that had happened around Seaside City.

Sonic had them see the flying Eggman base that is spewing the gunk and runs off at top speed but in his mind he keeps telling himself to go faster and faster as we can see bits of the virus flaking off.
------------------
Back at the dock, a restoration shop was ready and Vector is pushing away the Zombots as best as he can with a sign to avoid infection.

Vector: We're in the home stretch boys! Just a little longer!

Charmy was counting the people that they saved.

Charmy:....one thirty-five, one thirty-six. That's barley anybody. The city had so many people in it.... We saved all the healthy one. Now we need the rest!

Charmy begins to fly back.

Vector: Charmy! Where do you think you're going!?

Charmy ignores Vectors question.

Charmy: I'm going to go back and save Mr. Goutce and that lady! We can still help her!

Vector: It's too late! Get back here!

Espio: Ive got him.

Espio begins to spin his rope dart and sends to Charmy but is caught in the mouth of a zombots.

Vector: Charmy! Come back here! Charmy!

Suddenly Gotuce teleports beside Vector and Espio with the cat mobian in hand but is exhausted from the overuse of SSBE with Hakai.

Vector: Gotuce, What the hell!

Gotuce: What! We can leave now!

Espio: Charmy went to go help you!

Gotuce: What!? N-No!

Gotuce tries to fly to Charmy but slams down from the pain of Hakai.

Gotuce: Gahhh!

Charmy got tho where Gotuce was before.

Charmy: Don't worry, Mr. Gotuce! I'm here to help! Huh?

No one was inside the area but Charmy was startled by a zombots and leaned back.

Charmy: No No NO!

A zombot managed to grab Charmy by the foot and began to infect him.

Charmy: Vector! Espio! Help!

Sonic then zooms to a stop Infront of Vector, Espio and an exhausted Gotuce.

Vector: Lemme go! I can find him!

Sonic: Woah! What happened?

Vector: Charmy went back to the city! He hasn't come back!

Espio: And if you go. You won't come back either!

Sonic sees Gotuce exhausted.

Sonic: Gotuce, can't you just eat a senzu bean!

Gotuce: I would but I'm all out. and it would only restore my natural ki and not God Ki.

Sonic: Tch.

Mobian: We've got a city worth of zombots closing in. We have to go-NOW!

Sonic: They're right. You guys get out of here. I'll sweep the city and look for Charmy.

Vector: B-But!.....A-All right.

Vector and Espio help Gotuce onto the ship as it begins to take off as Sonic zooms back into the city to find Charmy.
------------------