Thiryt One? (Chapter + A/N)

TW: N/A

The room began to shake. The four looked around as the ceiling tore open and light filled the room.

Blinding white light.

"I think someone actually slept longer than Bdubs..." a voice said with astonishment. Pine blinked their eyes open and groaned. She had this weird dream...whatever.

'What about...oh no.' They thought and scanned the mini-crowd, looking for one hermit in particular. "Where's Cub?"

Pine sat up too quickly but ignored the dizziness that filled their senses, ignored the confused looks, ignored the rising panic that seemed to cut off their breathing. She took a few deep breaths to calm her down and looked Xisuma dead in the eyes. "Where is Cub?" Their voice was eerily calm.

"Pine, he...he's gone."

Pine's blood ran cold. So that part wasn't a dream. "I, um...I'll be right back." They equipped her elytra and flew off with a rocket spam trail in her wake.

The hermits looked at the sky with concern. They had seen Pine's sword in action, it was messy at first but after training with both Gem and False, it could be a fatal few strikes.

Total Chaos, or what remained of it, came into view. The explosion left redstone dust everywhere, it looked like blood... Pine shook her head and continued on. They had heard about how savage the watchers could be from Ember and Naya. She could only hope that Cub was the same when he returned.

Ok Crossed Over writers, let's talk. Yes, in the public eyes! Deal with it.
Why on earth do we have the roblox in a Hermitcraft story? How did we get here first off? One plan is used or not used in the way you wanted to so we have roblox in Minecraft now? I don't think so. Yes, I did screw the roblox plot over, and you can hate me for that. But at least I'm not leading people on a wild goose chase. Cub got abducted by watchers, not rush. This is a Hermitcraft and Hermittpad story! So no, I will not follow that plot. You have me writing in this story, and I will continue to do so unless I'm kicked from the collab.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.