MORIARTEA: Clash of the 2 Cafes

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

SAME TREE, DIFFERENT BRANCHES.

Life goes on in the annex branch of Café Moriartea. Maviel resumes her apprenticeship under Sigmund. Landice is still reading books at the barista's corner. Nikolai is still making sure that the shop is squeaky clean.

Everything is going well . . . until the annex branch staff chances upon a case involving the staff of the main branch. A dormant rivalry heats up the same way a cold pasta is reheated in a microwave oven.

Coffee isn't the only thing brewing between the two branches of Café Moriartea.

GENRE
Mystery, Thriller, Drama

LANGUAGE
English, Filipino, Taglish

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their thoughts or theories about the story may use the hashtag #MoriarteaWP on Twitter.

CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains depictions of and references to death, self-harm and suicide, graphic violence, strong language and more that may be upsetting for some readers

Please be mindful of these sensitive themes and other possible triggers. Remember to practice self-care before, during and after reading.

MUTE WARNING
Any reader who mentions other stories or fictional characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONS
Get in touch with AKOSIIBARRA (R.C. MUSNI) on social media:

Facebook: Cris Ibarra / Akosiibarra
Twitter: @akosiibarraWP
Instagram: @akosiibarraWP
Tiktok: @akosiibarraWP
YouTube: @akosiibarra

Like or follow MORIARTEA on social media:

Facebook: Moriartea / @MoriarteaQED
Twitter: @MoriarteaWP

Join the official group for AKOSIIBARRA and Project LOKI/Moriartea readers on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/groups/theqedclub or The Q.E.D. Club (Project LOKI)