the passing

The flashes of mirror standing under the got sunrays made Sanskar sweat but his attention hold on to the airport exit.

Beside him ,his cook is pacing being impatient.

"Meher Sahiba flight is late!This is flight thing is really unpredictable,The traditional train ride is best!"The cook mutter.

Sanskar ignore her as he look at particular shade of maroon a woman is wearing standing there with her family and holding her stomach which is swollen.Then at the man who is smiling at the woman.

It seems to bring back bittersweet memory for him.

~

"Dad!"her screams resonated in the corridors of hospital too shocked by watching her father died .

Sanskar who heard her scream from his cellphone didn't felt regret.His assistant on the scene stopped reporting him.He let it be.

The company shares crashing was his planned which he beautifully pulled yesterday and the police on the scene was the plan of Maheshwari family who finally is fed up by Bose family and wanted them to become scapegoat.

But it was not stopped there.

The news of her step mother death in car accident did came.

Swara collapse.

Sanskar finally let himself visit the hospital because he can't let her fragile state become corpse.She needs to live if she want him to fulfill her promise.

It was a doctor who is talking with Ragini Bose standing outside the ward where Swara is lying unconscious greeted him.

Ragini when seeing have look of hatred "You Bastard !How dare you came here."

Sanskar passed her to enter the ward ignoring her.But Ragini step between the door and him.

"Don't you dare enter the room.I don't know what drug you put in Swara mind to became your bitch and listen to your every order.I wouldn't let it happen anymore."Rahini snapped .

Sanskar coldly gaze at the Ragini Bose daring to stop him."The hypocrisy don't suit the woman who  happily waited for her sister to abused and give the baby then replace her ."

Ragini flinched .

Sanskar was not stopped by that woman.

He enter and saw pale face of Swara who is conscious now and looking back at him.

"I made a mistake."Her words were filled with regret.

Sanskar felt like he is being destroyed again.

"I shouldn't have come to you.My dad is dead,My mom is dead.and My brother became crippled.What I have done?"the trembling of her hands and tears she shed was needles for him.

Sanskar still let himself move forward and pick her up in his arms."Your brother will be staying with us and so do your sister."he didn't forgot her words but he did promised her something and he can't let himself leave her.

He never break his promises.

~

The silence of Bose siblings was not new thing for him.

Two months of their parents death can break any children, especially Bose siblings who love their parents too much even if those two elders don't deserve.

Sanskar put Swara comfort as priority.The maids were there to look after her and the nurses was appointed   for both Swara and her brother.

Kabir Maheshwari always give gaze at him with indifference.

Sanskar ignore it with practice just like he did with screaming Ragini .

What he can't ignore is Swara silent cries.

"My sister seem to be think of you as saint and devil both."Kabir Bose one morning said this inside his office sitting in the wheelchair.

The nurse was sent outside .

Sanskar finally paid attention on the man who seem to be another victim who pain the price of being son of Bose family.

"So?"Sanskar scoff as he arrange the files he got from detective he put behind Maheshwari family trail.

"I only see a tired broken man trying to protect himself by lashing out at everyone."Kabir retorted.

Sanskar smile ,it was empty"You are not wrong."his eyes fell on the young girl looking nineteen years old in the frame."Keeping anger can do that to anyone."

"You can't destroy Maheshwari family.They have too much power."Kabir declared .

Sanskar nodded"I am not destroying them.I am going to ruin them."

Kabir saw the madness in dark gaze he wanted to understand.This madness which took away his parents and now waiting to take away Maheshwari family.

"Protect my sisters."Kabir Bose utter.

At that very night,Kabir was found dead with knife holding in his hand in the guest room.

Sanskar didn't said anything other than letting police declared it as suicide and the news becoming another breaking news of this year.

Swara stopped crying because she became numb.Her eyes hold the hatred in them for him.

She started resenting him.Her every action speak louder regarding her hatred for him.

Ragini decided to gamble her life away by leaving the Lucknow.But then found dead in alleys of Kolkata.

Sanskar didn't think about the words of Kabir Bose which came to his every nightmare.It is pattern and he long seemed to used to addition of new guilt he holds.