the chance

The family asked her to come back home,Swara don't what to think hearing that her dad is hospitalised because of losses in his company.

She never hated them until they completely ruined her life.but the childhood where she was given too much love and affection was also a truth.

Her dad was one who pick her up and drop her to school.

Her Mom was one who took her in her shopping spree and always pamper her.

Her brother was one who stood between her bully and her in school.

They are her family even though she was replaced when Ragini finally stopped being ill and weak.

Swara saw Sanskar busy in call upstairs and didn't say a word as she walk away from him.

She can't ignore that she is daughter.

Sanskar who ended the call saw her leaving.He should stopped her but he doesn't own her.He have took her under him because she needed protection.

But She have freedom to leave that protection.

But her leaving make his heartache.

~

It was late night call which made him frown.

Sanskar pick up the call lying on bed and his hand holding the photo frame.

A girl laughing without any worries with boy on the frame on the stair of temple.Both of them wearing garland.

"Hello?"Sanskar absentminded said.

"I heard the news regarding Bose family.Kabir was my good friend and knowing he didn't suicide but murdered by nurse sent by Maheshwari family is kind of huge shock for me.Thanks for giving him justice."the cold voice filled with gratitude of Arnav Singh Raizada made Sanskar stopped staring at the photo.

He look up to see the potrait of woman who look pale and fragile with six months pregnancy in the doctor cabin with a man who look colder but his eyes held tenderness as he stare at the woman.

"I did it for my own reason."Sanskar said not saying anything more.

Arnav Singh Raizada signed "Loving someone and losing them is not new for me, Sanskar.I lost my mother in that palace.Try to overcome the grief."

Sanskar chuckle hollow just like his heart"I lost love twice,one was innocent and second was fitoor.I couldn't separate from my grief.It is what keeping me alive other then her gifts."

He ended the call not liking the reminder.

It is her death anniversary.

He kind of felt emptiness that he felt more lost on Swara death then the girl for whom he took revenge.

They both carve their places in his life.

And all he could do is respect them by keep living in this hell.