the hold

Sanskar was smoking when he heard her coming inside his cabin.He don't understand how could he know that this her footsteps.

Chan-Chan

He think he understand because her anklet can be something unique sound for him.

"What do you want?"Sanskar asked bored and not interested to look at her.

I can't see the ruin they brought to her,I know the look,I watch at every morning in mirror.

Her movement of stopping directly behind him and not saying a word .The silence in the office cabin which was just yesterday her father in law.

Sanskar who was watching the city night from the glass window waited for her pleading.He know she is here to plead to not destroy her world.

"This is the file which hold the contract of all the deals Bose family and Maheshwari family made in this one year.The illegal deal regarding fake medicine."her words was what stunned him as he finally turned and met with broken look in her eyes but still determined.

Sanskar look at her then at the file she is holding standing in his office her face full tired and fatigue."What do you want?"he ask again this time interested in her answer.

"A promise."Swara said looking at him with pleading eyes.

Sanskar Maheshwari at that moment wanted to say that he will take her away from that hell and protect her if what she wants.

But the promise she ask made him know that Swara Bose is different from the Sanskar Maheshwari.

She is courageous to face the hell where he just run away.

"I promise."Sanskar Maheshwari agreed .

~

The cook is humming a song as she put the dishes on table, Sanskar didn't rebuke for disturbing the silence.He felt this lonely moment should be disturbed because he can't handle recalling those moments he regretted.

"Meher Sahiba call and said that she love you and will be coming tomorrow by afternoon."The cook said smiling.

Sanskar who was about to start eating stopped his eyes which held grief finally soften."Are you coming to pick her up with me?"

The cook snorted "Ofcourse I am coming!"

Sanskar is glad that he kidnap this cook years ago otherwise he wouldn't be able to handle the SheeshMahal alone.

"-And your date?"Sanskar probe ,he was not interested but anything will do be away from silence.

The cook humph"Laad Governer is not more important than your sweetheart!"

Sanskar chuckle thinking about the certain business man who have been hating him past two years because Sanskar took away the palace which held certain business man revenge and the cook who that man is infatuated with .

"You are laughing!That's good .We should be happy not be full of grief -"The cook stopped seeing coldness returning on his face.She signed "Swara ji would want you happy."

Sanskar look at the cook and said "Then she should have stayed alive."

The silence was overwhelming.

~

It was easy to destroy the reputation of two families.

But it also ruined her too.

What Swara didn't realise the illegal business will have her name on ownership.

It stopped Sanskar from moving forward.He saw the fear in her gaze as she sat across him in the dining table.

Swara have left the Maheshwari family and returns with him to SheeshMahal.The coldness in this place made her nightmare fuel more.

She didn't know about him being owner of this palace where she hold the hand of man who became her husband on his whom and destroy her life in other whims.

"I don't need the evidence,they are perfect but your life will be ruined ."Sanskar told her directly as he bite the pasta he made for them both.

Swara give him bitter smile"I am not afraid of ruining myself."

Sanskar hated watching her self destructive it seems to be pattern of the victims of Maheshwari family.

"You should take a guest room and stop thinking about them.I will be doing it in my way."He told coldly then stood up took his and hers plate making her look at him in surprised.He ignore it and went inside kitchen.

Swara never knew that a man who is stranger to her will help her so much.She is from both families he hated but here he is every gesture towards her filled with gentle and tenderness.

She wished she could regret her decision on that day but when she put her hand on her stomach she didn't.