the meet

It was easy to forget your way inside this huge palace,Swara felt annoyance as she step inside the deserted area of palace.Her heels took her towards the garden unknowingly.She needed to find her mother but even her whole family is not responding to her calls .They are missing from the celebration happening upstairs the hall.

The grey blurred figure was what stopped Swara on track.She saw the back of the man and suddenly she realised she unknowingly walk back towards the stranger who made her feel cold.

The loud chan chan of her anklet didn't help the situation,it was then she was greeted by turning of the man and dark eyes which met hers.

Swara realise the gaze was still heavy making her froze.

Sanskar stare at the woman who is unknowingly ruining his today plan.

"I am sorry,I lost my way."Swara blurted out as she step back.

Sanskar didn't respond to the woman but look away.

Swara could leave and it will be easy.

"You are not first Bengali girl whom Maheshwari family trapped."the cold deep voice stopped Swara.

Sanskar continue feeling her gazing at him"Think of it is threat or warning.I will be ruining Maheshwari family and you will be ruined too.Leave them and be free from upcoming storm coming their way."

Then he stride away leaving a girl who dream of becoming a part of family which will give her the love and affection from her would be husband family that she couldn't get from her own family, shattering her dreams.

Swara Bose didn't take his warning.Even though the coldness in his voice and truth of what will happen is she accepted.

Swara choose to hold Lakhya hand knowing that will ruin her.

~

The conference hall of filled the board of directors and new stakeholders of Maheshwari pharmaceutical company.

Sanskar could see the Maheshwari family bristling at his entrance looking at him like he is devil.

Sanskar responded with smirk as he sat in the seat which was for the new Chairman of the company.

Durga Prasad Maheshwari give him hatred look but all Sanskar saw is the girl who became wife of Lakshya Maheshwari even though he warned her.

There she stand in black saree like a typical traditional malwari wife, But those eyes which had some resemblance of innocence is missing.

She was destroyed by them too.

Sanskar thought feeling like he is tasting blood he forgot nine years ago.

One year is all it took Swara Bose to be ruined.Tbe bruise on her wrist is the proof of what would be happening with her.

Sanskar look away not wanting to drawn more attention on her."Begin."his calm order but cold eyes made every single man in the hall straighten.

Swara hand shook when she felt the gaze she thought she forgot in this painful time she spent in the new world she step in without knowing she is just pawn.

Her eyes went to her husband looking at the man who warn her away and she didn't choose away,she couldn't know that she will be slave to her husband whims and her in-laws commercial business deal.

It was deal which was what made them agree to accept her as their daughter in law.

Then the truth came out,Swara was born out of wedlock by her father affair with her Bengali mother .She is nothing but a dirty secret he wanted to hide.And her step mother is the one who made this game begins.

They wanted a heir to Lakshya but their legitimate daughter Ragini couldn't become mother.So they hatch plan to marry Swara and make her give birth to Lakshya child then kick her away.

Swara is four months pregnant now.

And Lakshya have started to lose interest in her and move around with Ragini.