Zoya(s)

Earth 9

'Hi, Ricky'

'Hi, Ricky'

Zoya al Ghul was a strong leader.

Her sisters were everything to her. Her father, Ra's al Ghul trained them to be the perfect killing weapon in the name of peace.

But his ideals were long overturned and caused them trauma.

The eldest, Talia, was the first to escape. And soon, Nyssa and Zoya followed.

To find refuge and seek help to stop their father once and for all, Nyssa took Zoya to someone that Talia had once trusted long ago.

Bruce Wayne, the Batman.

Their unannounced visit to the manor was a surprise for Bruce and his two residents. The butler, Alfred Pennyworth and Wayne's ward, Richard Grayson who likes to be called Dick.

After the major defeat of the League of Assassins and Ra's al Ghul, Nyssa and Zoya travelled to world to find any remaining followers of the League and put a stop at them.

A few times, they would visit and stay at Gotham and Zoya would be enrolled at school, where Dick was enrolled as well.

A few times they've met and loved each other's company. They even compare their skills and taught one another to better their fighting style.

She made friends and they've fought through thick and thin.

Then, when Zoya had grown into her twenties, she hadn't seen Dick much even after her many missions. It was rare and the time they've shared together were always cherished.

After the disband of the Titans due to a tragic event, she had a sudden call from her informer that Dick was up to trouble again and that a teenage girl was involved.

What she did not predict during her journey to protect this girl, was the new found feelings she had for her Ricky.

He likes to be called Dick, some people call him Grayson. But to her, he will always be Ricky.

Her Ricky.

Throughout that journey, she met Rachel Roth, a kind, and frightened girl with powers so great and dark.

After her, was Kory Anders, a woman with amnesia and fire powers that's charged by the sun.

Then, there was Gar Logan, a boy with a gift to turn into an animals, and possibly more with the right training.

And lastly, someone she already knows through her informant and occasional article news from the Gotham Gazette, Jason Todd, the new Robin.

She'd admit it if she could that out of all the amazing people that came together as the new and old Titans, Jason was her favorite.