A New Job (Chapter 1)

Great now. I got fired from my job just cuz I was 5 minutes late!? Well, if I'm being honest, I'm happy that I got fired from that job cuz the boss there was so annoying.

As I was driving, I saw mega pizzaplex. 'My childhood.' I thought.

Oh yeah, this mega pizzaplex is my childhood. I always visited this place and always had fun with the glamrocks, especially Bonnie The Bunny. But sadly we moved to another country. And then 8 years later, I again moved to my old country where mega pizzaplex is.

I went inside and saw a poster where it was written "A job for mechanic." Oh yes, I can apply for it cuz I know about fixing things. Weeeellll not exactly but I do know how to fix cars so I think I can handle it... I guess...

Damn, the place was HUGE and didn't know where the owner's office was. I was lost until I saw a purple bunny. Could it be Bonnie? I saw him playing with children and didn't realize that I was staring at him the whole time until he smiled and winked at me. 'GAWD WUT IS THIS FEELING? I THINK IM GONNA EXPLODE. HWLP ME GAWD.' I saw him coming up to me and dang, I was red.

"Hey, ya okay there?" He asked, chuckling.

"Y-yeah, I-I am okay.." I said. Why the hell am I stuttering... IT'S JUST AN ANIMATRONIC!

"Oh then, I thought you weren't okay cuz you were red." He said.

"Oh, yeah sorry 'bout that but do you happen to know where the owner of this place office is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. Just go straight and go to left then you will see black door." He said.

"O-oh okay, thank you" I said.

I went to office and knocked. I heard "come in" and then went inside.

"U-um hello, my name is Y/n. I'm 23 years old. And I'm here to apply for mechanic job." I said.

"Oh hey there Y/n! I am Scott Cawthon. Please have a seat." He requested. I sat in the chair nervously.

"So... have you ever had a job before?" He asked.

"Y-yes, I did. I worked as mechanic where I fixed cars." I said.

"Hmm, that's interesting. I have never seen a girl doing that job before. But may I know what made you leave your old job?" He asked, politely.

"Oh well uhh I just got fired cuz I was five mins late. That was probably the first time I was late.." I said.

"Oh no, that's not a correct reason to fire you." He said.

"Yeah but what could I even do? He wasn't the best boss anyway." I said.

"Well, guess what y/n?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I questioned, nervously.

The next thing he said was unexpected...

"Welcome to the family Y/n."