Prologue

ATTRACTION was not new for a man who had been running away from any affection and holding on to blurred flashes of past.

"Welcome to everyone for the engagement party of Lakshya and Swara ."the loud announcement from Uttara Maheshwari who look adorable in white lehenga choli as she clapped alongside the guests in the spacious hall of The SheeshMahal palace can be heard.

This announcement broke the spell which frozen the man standing in back of crowd standing,his dark eyes which were on the woman in deep maroon colour lehenga filled with unknown emotions which can only tell him that being attracted to woman who is going to engage in few minutes is new standard he reached.

Sanskar Maheshwari never knew he could overlooked those blurred past and the brother who betrayed him but this is the truth.

His eyes is only looking at her.

Swara Bose.

~

It was fitoor which change his silent world.

She came like silent moonlight and brighten up his world.

But he destroyed her world.

And she still fallen for him.

There was betrayal.

There was death.

There was innocence.

There was unsaid words.

~

"Breaking news-The biggest industrialists Maheshwari family CEO Lakshya Maheshwari have been arrested on the charges of fake medicine supplying business.It was sid that Bose family was not only one who distributed fake families ten years ago.the evidence have shown that The former CEO Durga Prasad Maheshwari who put all blame on Bose family was also have hand in this illegal business.Durga Prasad Maheshwari have been hospitalized.The charges of Bose family murder was also put on Maheshwari family.Stay tuned to know more .."

The loud horn of traffic of Lucknow road and rain drops distracted him from the radio.

"Close the radio station."he order.

The driver hurriedly did feeling cold.