•Chapter 2•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•Mysterio•

TW : Gore, Tourettes

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You stood alone in the elevator, pleased that it was only you as you listened to the classic elevator music in silence.

There was a *ding!* then the elevator opened as you made your way out of the apartment complex to the back of the building where the garbage bins were.

A brunette followed silently, seemingly out of breath as he tried to collect himself.

You threw the garbage bag into the bin with little to no effort as you dusted your hands before sighing.

"Bye Anne." you mumbled quietly as you turned to leave but paused as you glanced at your surroundings.

You're being watched.

Just as you were about to look towards the end of the alley, a figure backed away from it. You hummed as a predatory instinct came over you, as if you were about to go on a hunt for prey.

You shook your head lightly as you got rid of your racing thoughts of who could possibly be spying on you. You made your way out of the alley as you passed by the brunette man who was smoking yet another cigarette as he leaned on a wall with his head ducked down.

His face was not familiar.

You don't share the same apartment complex.

He's not from here.

You huffed as you breathed out the smoke that you inhaled as you passed by the mysterious man. Your lifeless eyes staring at the floors with an animalistic glint as you walked, taking your gloves off and stuffing them inside your pockets.

Just as you passed by and went into the apartment complex, the brunette stepped up and away from the wall he was leaning on and into the alley you just left.

He put on a pair of disposable gloves as he looked around before diving into the garbage bin and searching for anything suspicious, smell or looks. One bag overpowered the smell out of any others.

He grabbed the bag as he ripped it open and dug through the various, normal looking trash but then there it was.

A severed head of a woman, cold and pale. Its eyes stared into his intrigued eyes as he raised it up and studied the brutal manner of how it was severed.

A blade with serrated edges. And it happened slowly but surely.

He rolled his eyes of the careless way you disposed of evidence but then he noticed a pair of gloves that wasn't his or yours. It was someone else's gloves and it was in the same bag as the head.

Framing.

He turned the head to see a shaved spot just above the nape, "128.." the numbers were carved on to her cold and slowly rotting skin and now his interest was peaked.

'interesting.' he thought to himself as he put the head down and buried it deep into various trash bags to rid of his traces. Jumping out of the bin he dusted himself off to get rid of any scraps he got from the bin before walking away with his hands in his jacket's pockets.