•Chapter 21: Unknown•

Start from the beginning

"Jabee" he said. I laugh silently because of his pronouciation of Jollibee. Hans also laugh at him.

"It's Jollibee, not Jabee" he said and Leo just laugh at him.

"Okay, we're eating at jabee" I said and walks towards Leo. I extended my hand and he immediately reached for it.

We walks towards the Jollibee but a familiar people caught my eye. They are here.. Jess, Van, Zanaya, Viya and....Sky.

I stopped that made them confused.

"Mom? Why?" Leo said while looking at me. But then I didn't respond.

"Oh, that girl, she was with you at your office right? She is beautiful" he said and he chuckled.

"Yes, she is." I said without minding anything.

"Really, Leo? She's with your Mom at her office?" Hans said and he carried Leo unto his arms.

"Yes. They seemed to be arguing. That pretty girl is crying hard" Leo explained to his father. Hans looked at me but i looked away. I remember how hurt Sky is when she saw Leo at my office that day.

"Hey.. We're doing these for her safety. Hush, don't cry, Leo's here, he can't see this." Hans said and I immediately wiped my tears that I didn't know it was falling already.

"Yeah. I know. Come on" I said and I entered the door of the Jollibee before Sky sees me and be hurt again.

I have been hurting her and giving her pain. It makes me feel guilty knowing I have said those words just to make her walk away from me. Her life is in danger when she's near me.

"Eat up so we can go home. I know you are tired." Hans said as he place the food in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I know you are tired. We should not have been gone here" Leo said that made my heart soften.

"No Baby, it is fine. It's just that, I'm really tired. Maybe nextime we can play again, okay?" I said and he just nodded. I pinched his cheeks and smiled at him. He is so cute.

"Eat na" I said to him as I placed the napkin on his lap. He just nodded as a response. He ate his chicken with his bare hands.

We ate peacefully. Leo's the one who always talks about anything. He kept on telling us his stars the he gets from her teacher. At somepoint, I forgot my problems because of this kid.

How can life be so cruel for me, for us?

I just want to be happy. To be free from anything. But then, fate is really trying to play with us.

As we heading to the exit of the mall, a familiar voice called me.

"Luna!"

Lumingon ako to see who's that person, there I saw... Sky.

She's very thin and pale. She has eyebags. She looks so sick. I want to hug her but I can't. They are watching us. I don't want Sky's life to be in danger. I can't.

Hans held my hand and smiled at me.

"We have to" he said and I just nod.

"Luna.." Sky said as she approached me. I tried to calm and be firm.

"What again, Ms. Valeria?" I tried to make voice cold as possible.

"Happy family huh" she said and smiled sadly. No, love..

"I remember you! You are the pretty girl at my Mom's office, right?" Leo said as he approach Sky.

Sky kneeled down to level Leo's height.