Hayley didn't know what was happening to her, all she knew what that she die, she woke up with this hunger for blood and the thought made her disgusted but then she found the three girls and she could hear their hearts pumping and that thought immediately went away as she sank her fangs and killed them with no remorse, except for the one of them, she reeked of puke.

She could smell the blood from the girls far away from where she now stood, her ears can pick up any noise from miles away, she was tired and wanted to go home. "Damn it." She murmurs staring down at her soaked bloody clothes, she didn't even remember changing into a gown. When was I at the hospital She thought.

She shrugged it off making her way through the woods towards her family's ranch. Soon enough she made it home safely when the sound of cars approaching the house made her freeze and turn.

Stiles was the first to step out from the car, Scott and Eloise right behind him. Hayley could hear their heartbeats thump from where she stood, then Derek and Peter got out their cars.

"Hayley?"

Eloise was the first to take a step, she looked completely calm given the circumstances. The woman eyes trailed down from her face down to her clothes, she was soaked in blood and Eloise knew what had happened. "Sweetheart, come to me, it's okay, you're okay and safe."

Hayley kept her eyes emotionless, staring down at the woman. "You took my memories, all of them from knowing who my birth mother was to ever meeting you. You took them away from me— all of 'em, why? The least you can do is tell me."

Scott frowns eyeing the back of the woman head. "What is she talking about?"

Eloise exhaled glancing back to the only male who knew, "When Peter had come to me for help, it was hours before the fire at the Hale house, i promised him that I would watch his daughter, to protect her. I couldn't do that, I wasn't cable of taking care of children so... I took any memory she had of Peter, me, and everything else she could possibly remember. Though I didn't think she would ever get her memories back unless she ever asked me to— you died and everything came back to you."

Eloise smiles gently at the sight of her niece being so close to her memories now. "What happened?" Derek spoke up, he gestured to the blood on her face. "Did you fight a deer or something?"

Hayley exhaled wiping her mouth the back of her hand. "I uh, I found some girls out in the woods and I um.. I sorta— I actually killed two of them I didn't kill the third cause she reeked of puke and it wasn't my style." She swallows thickly, Stiles eyes widen at her words, jaw dropping as he turned to everyone else.

"That's uh... that's definitely new." Peter said nodding his head. "So they're dead, like no longer are living?"

"Come on let's get you inside." Eloise wrapped her arms around the girls shaking frame. "Gentlemen, would you be so kind and go look for the... bodies." Eloise passed the she-werewolf to Stiles facing the male werewolves. "Go sniff out the two bodies she drained."

The werewolves nod and ran though the woods hoping to find the bodies before dawn.

After her long and needed shower, Hayley stood in her bedroom with Stiles watching her every move from his spot by the door, she dropped the towel onto her bed facing her boyfriend.