"It does, right? I gotta thank grandma for keeping this in good condition. She said it was a gift from her grandma and she wanted to keep the tradition going."

'*sigh* Sometimes a tradition like this is an amazing thing to have.'

"HAHAHA! YOU THINK SOME STUPID LITTLE GETUP WILL MAKE YOU LOOK MORE FEMININE THAN YOU ACTUALLY ARE!? YOU'RE JUST A SHOWBOAT THAT WANTS TO PRETEND SHE'S MORE PRETTY THAN SHE ACTUALLY-" A knife flew beside Monoma to clip some of his hair and hit the wall for all of us to slowly turn to Himiko.

"Oh, my. Did that slip out of my hand? I really should be careful I don't lose all my knives before my event." She snickered a bit with a scary aura coming off her for Monoma to get the idea and run as fast as he could out of here. "That's more like it."

"So I'm assuming your talent is going to be something with knives?" Nejire asked for Himiko to smile and nod.

"Yup. I'm actually really good at knife throwing to the point I can make it seem like a dance. At least, that's what Katsuki says."

"I heard Setsuna say on how amazing you are with accuracy." Reiko spoke up and explained how good Himiko acutally was. "She said you threw a knife a hundred feet away from a target and nailed a bullseye three different times with each knife hitting the hilt's bottom of the knife thrown before."

"You can do that!? Wow, that's amazing!"

"Irony, a natural talent I had with my quirk I genuinely hated turned into a form of showing inner beauty." She glanced at the knife somewhat interested before the sound of someone coming over to us that Nejire seemed to know.

"If you call something like that beauty, then you don't truly understand the meaning of dazzling the crowd. Hahahahaha!"

"Who's the weirdo with the stupid long eyelashes?"

'And just like that, Himiko says what we all are thinking.'

"Bibimi Kenranzaki. She was the winner of the pageant for the last two years. She's super flashy and shows it off a lot. Grr. I hate that she can do that so much!"

"If I recall, you tried to do the same last year, Nejire. I hope for you the best of luck that your attempt this year will be far more dazzling than the last." She walked away with the act still kinda leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

"That felt kinda annoying."

"Same."

"It's annoying, but she can do some amazing stuff to turn that sickening dazzlment she does into a talent."

I continued to think about this before turning back to what Himiko said. 'What's keeping Izuku so long?'

With Izuku, 3rd person POV:

Izuku had watched Gentle as he jumped from beam to beam of the building in process trying to find a way to hit him. 'I can't leave him as is, but I need to hurry up. I'm most likely wasting a majority of my time handling this and making everyone worry.'