𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

  Once again, his addicting gaze burns holes into you. "What the hell are you talking about..? Get your dirty hands off of me!" You slap his hand away before attempting to push him. He chuckles and lets his hand fall to his side. 

  Your hand collides with his soft stomach, but he doesn't move. He just keeps looking at you with those doe eyes that are so beautiful and so full of danger. He's so close, you can feel his warmth as he breaths on you.

  His eyes narrow a little bit, and his smirk grows wider before he leans in even closer. His lips graze your ear and his breath tickles you and he whispers, "I said you're mine." He repeats. "I'm not a fucking animal just for you to claim. Get away from me!" Quickly, you ran towards the exit in an attempt to get away from the weird man.

  He grabs your arm as you rush for the exit, pulling you back a few steps. He presses you against the wall, staring down at you as his grip on your wrist tightens. He's really close now, so close you can feel his breath on you.

  He chuckles and presses his hips against you. His voice is soft and deep as he leans down close enough for his breath to caress your cheek. "You'll understand eventually, darling. You are mine. You just don't know it yet."

  "What the.. g-get off of me, let go of me.." You stutter in nervousness. He chuckles and holds you in place, pressing his body against yours as his grip tightens. His gaze searches your face for a moment before he bites his lip and leans in. 

  He's breathing heavily, as if he's excited or very interested. When his lips meet yours, he starts to kiss you. His lips taste of mint, and they're firm and hungry. There's nothing soft about this kiss. It's possessive, it's desperate, it's rough. He's marked you as his.

  You gasp for air, trying your best to move him away and not kiss him back but it's no use. He pulls away after a moment and looks down at you, his smirk still on his face. His gaze is hungry, and you can almost feel the heat coming off him. There's a weird rumbling in his voice as he speaks.

  "How does it feel, darling?" He smirks again. You weren't expecting it, but there's a hint of playfulness in his voice or danger. It's hard to tell. "You're disgusting! Get away from me right this instant or else I'll kick your crotch!" You threatened, expecting a reaction out of him as you tried to shake out of his grip.

  He chuckles and smirks, taking a step back. He lets out that same rumbling sound that seems like a mixture of amusement and growls. He seems just as dangerous as he is attractive, and there's something about the way he looks at you.

  He looks predatory, there's a lustful edge to his stare. He's claimed you, and he seems intent on keeping you in his grasp. "You're mine, darling." He smirks. His voice is laced with danger. "You'll learn to love that feeling."

  You gulp, his perfume was intoxicating. You began to feel light-headed though. As if you would pass out any minute now. "G-Get away from me.." You mumbled before passing out. 

  You wake up in a dark room. He had taken you, just like he said he would. He had taken your safety. You see the outline of him standing in the dark corner of the room just watching you, and he smiles wickedly when he sees you wake up. His gaze burns into you.

  "How's my darling doing~?" He sings. He closes the distance between you and him with speed, pressing you against the wall as he runs his hands over your body and stares at you with that same predatory look.

  You feel his hand caressing your sides, but couldn't do anything as you had just gained consciousness and was confused. "W-Where am I? Who are you?" You asked at once. He smiles wickedly as his hands run up your arms.