𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I kicked my shoes off and slid on my slides, quickly running down the shared dorm. "Stop running!" Ni-ki yelled from the living room. I ignored him and ran to my room. I threw my backpack on my bed and quickly changed into more comfortable clothes.

  Once I finished I headed out of the room and took a seat in the living room. I took a controller and sat beside Ni-ki. "What do you want to play?" Ni-ki asked. "COD." I answered instantly. "Why do you wanna play that all the time? Let's play mario kart!" 

  I hummed and turned on the controller. Ni-ki turned on the game and soon on the TV, we played Mario Kart for the rest of the day. "Yah! You're cheating!" I yelled when Ni-ki kept pushing me.

  "You're cheating!~" He mocked. "Shut up!" I yelled, pushing him back. "Shut up!~" He mocked again. My character threw a banana down, causing Ni-ki's character to spin around. "Ahah!" I yelled in victory. 

  "I won! That's what you get for trying to cheat~" I said, sticking my tongue out at him and pushing him. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes and pushed me for the last time. "Do you want to order something for dinner?" He asked and pulled out his phone.

  "Fried chicken!" I suggested. "No, I want samgyeopsal." He said and pulled the phone away. "But I won, I should get to choose." I pouted. Ni-ki turned to me before furrowing his brows out of confusion. "Are you pouting right now?" He chuckled.

  I nodded my head. "Whatever I'll get fried chicken." He mumbled. "Really?" I grinned and did a little dance. "Oh wait I want to show you something I got on my way home!" I got up and ran to my room, grabbed my shopping bag that had a perfume I got, and ran back to the living room.

  I dug in the bag and pulled out the small bottle of perfume. I pulled the wrapper off and pulled the lid off of it. "Tell me how it smells!" I said, handing Ni-ki the bottle. He held it up to his nose and sniffed it.

  After sniffing it a few times, he gave it back to me. "It smells sweet, it matches you." He gave as feedback. "So it's good?" I smiled. Ni-ki nodded and went back to searching for some food. That didn't last long since his phone started ringing.

  He answered the call and held his phone up to his ear. I watched as he spoke to the other side. "Oh okay, I'll open it for you so come in when you're here." He lastly said and ended the call. Ni-ki turned to his side, facing me. "A few of my friends are gonna come over and eat with us if that's okay with you?"

  I shook my head. "I'm perfectly fine with that, as long as they don't mess up the place." I reassured and allowed him to bring over his friends. "As long as there are no girls.." I mumbled to myself and pulled out my phone.

  Ni-ki side-eyed me, meaning he heard me but I ignored. "Ooh! Ni-ki look!" I yelled out of amazement. "It's called Scalloped Potato! It looks so good~" I salivated while placing an order. As I placed an order, a knock on the door was heard and Ni-ki got up right away.

  I sat down at the table, unwrapping the bags filled with food me and my roommate ordered. Down the hallway, I heard indistinct chatters and soon those chatters were brought to the living room where I was placing all the utensils onto the table.

  I looked up to see the room was filled with 8 people including me. My eyes widened, "Ni-ki I didn't expect this much people.." I said, furrowing my eyebrows as I recognized who they were.. "A-Anyways you guys can take a seat!" 

  I pointed around the table where utensils sat neatly along with all the food neatly placed. "Oh wait right it's Y/n! Ni-ki has been talking too much about you to us!" Heeseung spoke out in a teasing voice.

  "Oh really? Then we can talk about that after we eat." I chuckled. Ni-ki took a seat next to me while everybody else took a seat around the table, digging in. I put little food in my bowl and started to munch on the scalloped potato.

  Ni-ki noticed how little food I had and frowned at me. "Are you on a diet again? How many times do I have to tell you that you're perfectly fine!" He frowned as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Mmmkay~" I answered shortly.

  "Here eat this, it's really good." Ni-ki said while placing lots of meat into my dish. "Ni-ki you're seriously whipped!" Jake called out. I turned back and looked at my bowl that was now half filled with meat.

  "It looks so good.." I mumbled trying to stop myself from eating the meat. "It is good!" Ni-ki whispered, trying to get me to eat. I frowned and started to eat the meat, as soon as it touched my tongue I felt like I was in heaven.

  "Heavenly samgyeopsal~" I said with my mouth stuffed. I quickly swallowed and drank some water. Ni-ki giggled before grabbing a napkin. Placing his hand under my chin, he lifted my head to face him and wiped the side of my mouth.

  I stared into his sparkling eyes lovingly. And suddenly, all the love songs were about him. And all my feelings surrounded him. And everything, was him. I realized I was in love with my roommate.

  I loved the way he laughed when we teased each other, I loved the way he smiled with his boxy smile, I loved the way he dressed, and I loved the way he treated me. I smiled fondly while looking into his lovely, dark eyes.

  I noticed I was staring too long and turned my head quickly as I felt my cheeks heat up. I ignored the zoo in my stomach and continued to eat like nothing happened. "Y/nnie are you okay?" I heard Ni-ki softly ask while patting my back.

  "Mhm.." I responded, hiding my red cheeks. "Y/nnie are you okay?~" I heard Jungwon, who sat next to me, mock. I allowed my head to shoot back up and glare at Jungwon. "Shut up." I hissed before turning my attention back to my food. 

  Ni-ki leaned forward and looked at my face, smiling while giggling slightly.

"Are you blushing?"

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 엔하이픈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें