Chapter 15 - Rough Morning

Start from the beginning

I take a quick peek, against my better judgement, just as he was pushing himself off the wall. I caught the corner of his lips pull upward into a smirk as I have been caught. Without saying a word, he turns the corner exiting the dining hall and disappearing from my sight. Great, now he's going to think I have some weird fascination for him. First at yesterdays meeting, then the awkward run in and now this. Fate, I hate you.

'I saw that,' Tyler links, laughter in his tone.

I snap my head in his direction to see a mischievous grin on his stupid face.

'Shut up, you saw nothing. Now hurry up, we need to be at the conference room in 30 minutes,' I link back before blocking him out.

"You can deny it all you want, but I know what I saw," Tyler insisted out loud after not being able to surpass my mental block.

"I would stop talking if I were you," I warned him sending him a knowing smirk.

"Just admit you have the hots for Alpha Peirce, Bri. I mean if I were a girl, I would too," he continues, ignoring my warning.

"I did warn you," I tell him with a mischievous grin.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, looking nervous.

"Oh you know just about last night. 'You like that baby. Tell me what you want.'" I quoted some of the things I heard coming from their room.

"OMG!" Emma exclaimed as she ran out of the room horrified.

"Look what you did!" Tyler cries out as Adrian burst out in fits of laughter.

"You heard them too?" Adrian asked me as he tried to stop from laughing.

"Wait what?! You heard too!" Tyler's face turned a brighter shade of red.

"I think everyone on our floor heard you Ty," I declare. "I think only I heard the explicit, unwanted details due to my new hearing ability," I explain, repulsed.

"I feel bad for you Alpha. I didn't hear as much as you did and I was cringing so hard," Adrian stated giving me a look of sympathy.

"Oh shut up, both of you! You guys are just jealous," Tyler huffs in annoyance.

"Whatever you say man. Just next time, keep the volume below average. You are in a house full of werewolves," Adrian teased.

"Ok, enough of that. We need to head over to the conference room. We only have 10 minutes before it starts," I state, changing the subject, much to Tyler's relief.

"You haven't ate though," Tyler states.

"It's fine. I'll just get a little extra during lunch," I assure him. "Adrian, you and the warriors are free to do whatever for the time being. You're presence won't be required for this meeting."

"Yes, Alpha."

He does a small bow before heading out of the dining hall. I head out right after with Tyler following a step behind. This meeting better go smoothly. I am not in the best of moods.

~~*~~*~~*

*Matthew's POV*

*Knock, Knock*

"Come in," I voice as I walk out of the en-suite bathroom.

"Good mor- oh my!" the lady at the door exclaims before quickly turning around. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think you'd be indecent," she mutters shyly.

I glance down at my bare torso, before looking at the timid lady at my door. I let out a small chuckle of amusement as I throw on the shirt laid out on the bed.