Part 1 Getting ready for the concert

"Kara, are you still in the bathroom? If you're not ready in five minutes we'll miss the subway!"

I looked at myself in the mirror and honestly, I was quite happy about my improved makeup skills. But nevertheless, this type of makeup was new to me. Today I had to look like a real Falling In Reverse fan, otherwise, the security will think I'm about to visit a Olivia Rodrigo concert (I like her though). So all I had to do was buy some glittery stuff and black eyeliner. It wasn't that type of emo or punk look, but still a bit rockier than always.
I also curled my hair and the result was satisfying for me.

So I finished the last steps of my makeup routine and grabbed my outfit. Of course, it was my favorite oversized hoodie on the Falling In Reverse merchandise website. For the bottom, I wore some torn black tight hotpants and my white Converse.

"You only have one minute left!!!!", literally screamed my boyfriend Tyler while hitting the door so hard that I felt like a criminal getting harassed by aggressive police officers.

I took a quick selfie and finally opened the door. Tyler looked kinda surprised at first but soon after his facial expression turned into a quirky smile.
"You look amazing! And I bet you look amazing too when seeing the subway passing by without us :)", he laughed.
Omg! He's really never giving up ANY chance to diss me! But of course, I took it as a joke like I was used to. Sometimes Tyler and I can act like best friends, and I think we are somewhat like that too. Without the touching part.

"No honestly, you are so beautiful!" And with that, he kissed me gently.

I was so ready for it. I mean, for the concert of course. But especially for my lover of all time. Ronnie Radke.

OMG, I'M GONNA SEE RONNIE RADKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that Tyler was my boyfriend and of course, I loved him! But Ronnie Radke.....woaahhhhhww.... he's just a whole different universe. I love him since I was twelve and now I am almost about to turn 18 and he still has my heart. Obviously, Tyler doesn't know how I feel about him and we also never talked about it. For him, it was clear that we are both just really big fans of the band and we were more interested in the artistic part of it. But for me.........

But nevermind. Today was my 18th birthday and the concert, so nothing could bring me down.