"It's so strong..."

He muttered, with boundless reverence and enthusiasm in his eyes.

No one disrespects the strong, the only thing that can force the super strong to follow is absolute power. To star thieves, it's like shit. Since it's impossible to live forever, following the world's most powerful king to act indiscriminately, even if it stinks for thousands of years, it's not a happy way to live.

"Wait, boss, you are too coquettish," the tall man frowned deeply: "The palace is in the middle of Emerald Green, how do you go out of the city?"

Horn was silent, Lili's very feminine voice was as gentle as wine: "Where is he?"

The question sentence was also affirmed by her, and Horn responded calmly. In the field of vision, the pointed top of the Lily Cathedral is like a fine diamond, and the pure white wall is still clean after a hundred years. The ancient Roman-style stone pillars stand tall, and you can vaguely see the exquisite flower **** embellished on them. The young man with pale blond hair is expressionless, his long emerald eyes are slightly closed, and after a faint smoke, most of the church is tidy. Cut and slide down the ramp.

The dawning starship was pressed against the top of the half church. Compared with the starship controlled by Horn, the Lily Cathedral was extremely small. There were dozens of witnesses sitting in the church, benevolent eyes. The priest was holding a red book on the dais. He was about to read the oath aloud, but before he opened his mouth, the green-eyed youth who jumped down from above neatly cut his chest.

.

"Horn!" Anoran looked at the tall and straight young man in disbelief, almost suspecting that he was hallucinating: "Are you still alive?"

"Third brother," the cello-like elegant and low voice fell in the quiet church, if it wasn't for the fact that he would cut the throats of those around him every step of the way, no one would think that the delicate and elegant young man in front of him was a The 10-strong villain: "You seem to have done something you shouldn't have done... give me back my stuff, huh?"

[Hate is worth four and a half stars. ]

Although the system said that as long as the frivolous soul information can be sensed, Horn will definitely be alive, but the current situation...

[He jumped off the starship at Dawn just now,] Chao Deng felt that he was super bad: [Wow, he won't be the top of Dawn, right? ! ]

[…]

The system is eerily silent.

"Impossible," the third prince sneered, and immediately released all his space. The witnesses present had been slaughtered by Horn as he walked step by step. It stands to reason that these people Most of them were federal cadres with a genetic level of at least A, but they died silently in Horn's hands in the blink of an eye. They didn't even have time to exclaim, but one can imagine how terrifying the strength of the youth on the opposite side is: " I've **** with Chaodeng—"

Before he finished speaking, he was crushed to the ground by a sudden force, and the patellas of both knees burst into powder in an instant, Anoran knelt down involuntarily, the huge sense of shame made His eyes were bloodshot, and Horn glanced at him with a half-smiling smile, and stepped on his shoulders: "Third brother, what are you talking about?"

The third prince gritted his teeth and glanced at Chao Deng's face from the corner of the corner. He and himself were wearing the same style of dress, and the pure white material was inferior to his rose-like skin. Anoran felt that his internal organs were being crushed a little bit. This is an effect that can only be achieved by absolute level suppression. Horn's genes are only a, etc., and can do this unless...