Two Sides

As eyesight wasn't a reliable option, you could hear a faint voice. "Seems like you've fainted... A weak pulse... but consistent breath patterns. You're not at risk of any casualties but why did you come here? Unless..." his voice trailed off, silencing the room.

You felt a pair of strong arms lift you up, and move at a slow yet relaxing pace. You tried to lift your eyelids but ultimately failed. The gentle nightly breeze caressed your hair, making it brush off the torso of your carrier.

It's not like you could've woken up in the first place, so you ignored the fact that you were in a very dangerous situation and gave in to your exhaustion. You heard a soft whisper, "I'm sorry..."

You rubbed your eyes in reaction to the sunlight shining onto your eyes. You tossed and turned until you saw the clock, '3:47'. "You're finally awake," Haitham walked into the room, "I told your teacher that you were sick, don't worry." 

Haitham was there, the place wasn't familiar... "Is this... your house?" you asked. "Yes, you were passed out and I couldn't leave you be." You could tell he was avoiding the topic of that lab but you had to know. That wouldn't be the best course of action as you were literally in his house. So you held it back for a later date.

"You want some water. It is healthy to have a glass of warm water right after you wake up as-" "Thanks, Mr. Wikipedia," you teased. You saw that his cheeks had a faint shade of pink but you couldn't confirm as he turned his back to get that glass of water.

While he was away, you collected your thoughts on what happened the previous night. Clearly, there's something more to this guy than you ever thought. So many questions yet the only one who could answer them was the person who you were investigating.

"I'm back," he returned and gave you the glass. He sat down on the bed and gestured for you to do the same. He seemed nervous, was it because of the day before or...?

"Y/N...

would you...

...go on a date with me?"

----------------------------------------------

A/N

I honestly don't know what to say other than I wrote this in a very tired state so yes.