"I will if I'll have answers to them" he said freeing her lip from the torture with his hand.

Ailee nodded and held his face, scooting closer to inspect his wounds.

"Where is your first aid kit? It looks like you don't excel in nursing"

"It's somewhere in my bathroom and I don't do delicate stuff well."

She smiled a little and nodded. She took him to his room.

He sat down on the bed on the strict orders from a very adorable and sassy looking babe.

"How did you get these?" she asked while removing his old and messy bandages.

"A fight."

"Someone defeated YOU?" she asked wide eyed.

"It was Intentional" he replied, looking at her intensely.

She flushed under his scrutinizing gaze.

"Whom did you fight?"

Silence.

She looked at him to find his jaw clenched and eyes averted from her.

She hurriedly added "It's absolutely okay if you don't wanna say. I und-"

"My brother. Well half brother" She gasped at the revelation.

"You have a brother," she stated in a whisper.

"I am sorry to hear that. You don't get along with him or was it just today?"

"There has been bad blood between us for all our lives. I don't have a jovial family, you see."

"Oh Zaii I am so sorry" she hugged him, putting away the box on her lap.

He stayed quiet.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He shook his head from her neck. He isn't ready yet, for the grand disclosure of his fucked up family history.

They stayed in the same position for a few more minutes then Ailee ushered him into the bathroom so that he could freshen up while she went down to cook dinner for them.

Finally she was in the kitchen for the purpose of her favorite activity.

She hummed and swayed to the soft background music from Taylor Swift's songs while smoothly working between different dishes.

Little does she know that someone was watching her from the doorstep with pure adoration and love in his eyes.

When she turned around she jumped in fright holding her hand up to her chest.

"You scared me," she said, blushing in embarrassment. He caught her dancing in his kitchen.

"I am sorry that was not my intention but I couldn't help but stare at the beauty who is making my house feel like a home, filling it with her never ending warmth and goodness."

She blushed scarlet.

"I didn't know you could talk sweet like that. Hmmm sugar does suit you the best" she said grinning widely.

He grimaced at the nickname.

"No thanks ma'am"

"Yes sugar" she said moving towards him and pinched his cheeks.

He gently removed her hands and sat down on the chair.

"Don't call me that, Coco and what's for dinner?"

She smiled mischievously knowing he will never hear the end of it now.

"Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti, Tex Mex salad and some Mac and cheese because I was craving some." she said, placing everything one by one on the counter.

"That smells heavenly" he didn't wait for her and dug in. She laughed at his behavior and joined him.

She likes this side of him, carefree and a little bit of childish, which he shows very rarely even to her.

He ate most of it and the couple then lied down on the couch in the living room.

Ailee read them a tragic romance novel while he rested his head on her lap enjoying the luxury of head massages and an angelic voice.

Their day might have started on a bad note but it surely ended in bliss.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

That was so kayoot

Also fudging 50k😭
Take my heart please-

Oh wait you already have it hehe

Next chapter hint: 📚📚📱

Thank you so much ❤️