Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]

Comincia dall'inizio

"Tum dono" I heard Bhabhi's shocked voice and Noticed Rana saa signing as be pinched his nose .

(U two)

"Maaf kariega" I said and Naina bhabhi nodded and she glared at both of us and immediately came to us and held our ears !

(Sorry)

"Toh tum dono the pata bhi hai kitna dar gayi thi mai" She said and we hissed as she twisted our ears .

(Do you even know how much scared I was )

No doubt kuwar saa calls her Bhabhi maa and the commoners as Rani maa.

And this was only one thing left to happen as I Noticed kuwar saa and Abhimanyu bhaiya walk in with pistol in their hands.

"Bhabhi maa hame pata chala koi anumati ke bina andar aaya tha" I heard Kuwar saa and gulped.

(Bhabhi  we got to know that someone entered without permission) )

"Ha aap hi dono ki biwiya thi" We heard Rana saa say as he walked out.

(Yes your wives)

"Kya hua" Abhimanyu bhaiya asked as Bhabhi left our years.

(What happened)

"Ham dono toh bas Bhabhi ke sath thoda sa mazak kar rahe the" Naina bhabhi replied and I nodded as kuwar saa face palmed and Abhimanyu bhaiya glared at Bhabhi.

(We were just joking with bhabhi)

"Yeh bahot hi bura mazak tha naina" and we gulped .

(It was a really bad joke Naina)

"Waise aap yaha kya kar rahi hai aapko toh Advik ke saath hona chahiye tha woh aapko dhundh raha hai" I heard Abhimanyu bhaiya say and bit my lips to control my laugh.

(What are you doing here you must be with Advik he is searching for u)

He is jealous !!!!!
I noticed Kuwar saa Looking at them confused as Bhabhi nodded and moved out followed by the two men and aadiya Bhabhi glared at me !

It wasnt even my plan why me ?

"Aisa mazak phir mat kariega aapko pata bhi nahi hai yeh baat sunke ki Rani bagh me koi ghusa hai Rana saa kitne krodhit ho gaye the , Hamara Shringar bhawan bhi yahi hai Samaira kya soch ke mazak kiya aapne" and I gulped.

(Dont pull such jokes again you dont have an idea of how angry the king was this is queen's personal area what did u think)

I did not realise it !
Someone entering the Rani bagh is a sensitive topic !
Afterall the queens Royal bath to the personal gardens to her Shringar bhawan is here !

Ofcourse Rana saa would be very angry !

Apologizing to her both of us went out !

Being busy in our own works we finally sat quietly when all the three men had went for their works !

"Rani saa , Rani saa" I heard a few attendees shout and immediately Looked at Bhabhi and both of them seemed worried as me.