CHAPTER 12: Chit chat

Enjoy Bai bai~•

Y/n pov

Tomorrow was my skit no no tomorrow was our skit. I had to perform the skit with tanjiro. As I was in my own thoughts I bumped into someone it was..

Kokushibo?

You had not encountered kokushibo yet until now you looked at him and saw he was staring at you quietly and i don't know. An answer?. I apologised to him and he just nodded and just went on his way and you went in your way. Weird.

He was staring at you so much it was awkward. He didn't say anything that's what made it so awkward. You just shrugged it off and felt a chill down your spine.

It was weird since you'd turn around and see nobody there but it was always of being watched. It was the reason for the chills.

You walked into your class and it was the same as usual it was really boring. It was the usual routine. You chatted with the trio as usual.

You were walking back home and felt you were being watched. You quickly hurried home and laid on your bed just staring at the ceiling. You remembered you had your favorite leftovers and decided to eat them.

You ate it just scrolling on your phone you then got up and did your usual nightime routine. You felt sleepy than usual and went straight to bed.

You woke up and had a little headache you took some pills and went to school as you were locking your house. You saw giyu?. You waved hi to him he just stared and waved at you back.

You walked up to him "Hey good morning" you said. "Good morning" he said. "Do you want to walk to school together?". You asked hoping he'd agree. He nodded and you walked in silence. It wasn't really awkward it was a peaceful walk to school.

You then waved at him when you got to school since both of you didn't have that many classes and went your ways.

You then remembered you hadn't done your homework "Shoot" you said you then went to your class. You then got to your class and searched for a familiar face.

You saw muichiro and went up to him
"Hey mui". You said "hey cupcake" he said. You were a little surprised as he didn't forget your name like last time.
Well not name Nick name

"Hey did you do your Homework?" You asked. "What homework?". He said. "Then guess we're both standing outside together" you said chuckling. "Together?" He said.

"You didn't do your homework right?" You said. "Yeah" he said. You were kinda relieved that you weren't the only one who didn't do the homework.

You both stood outside the class and chatted and had a nice and wholesome chat or that's what you thought.

You then we're walking home and saw giyu walking alone and decided to tag along. "Hey why are you walking alone?". You said "Oh i always walk alone". He said. You felt kinda bad.

"Well then from now on we both will walk together from today" you said. "Really?" He said "yeah" you said. "Always?" He said you were kinda confused. And nodded your head with a smile.

You both had a little chit chat and it was a very soothing and calm conversation. Giyu was a great listener. He had a small smile and nodded his head to everything you said.

You were happy that he had a smile on his face because of you. Well someone didn't have the same thoughts as you it was rather... Something.

You thanked him and said bye to him and went to your own house. You did your usual routine and went to bed. You would never know about that. Well it was rather you'd don't want to know.

Konnichiwa miko Chan here well i have some things to say first of all i apologize for not posting thete has been lot going on might post another if i have time and i might add new love interest because it will be more ✨spicy ✨ and i'm gonna make some changes in somene's personality and that's all for now see you in the next chapter Bai bai~