CHAPTER 2: School

⚠️ stalking ⚠️

Unknown: I'm watching you.

Y/n: who are you!?

Unknown: oh sweet sweet y/n you will find out soon enough.

Timeskip

You found this encounter very disturbing and unsettling. However, you quickly blocked the number, changed into your pajamas, and went to sleep. Unfortunately, you missed the pair of eyes watching you.

The next day, you woke up and went to school as usual. On your way home, you checked your phone but saw no one on the road. You turned off your phone due to lack of interest and crossed the road. Suddenly, a vehicle approached you at an insane speed, and before you could react, it crashed into you.

Feeling no pain, you closed your eyes with a small smile, hoping not to survive the crash. As darkness took over, you wished to escape your miserable life.

What a wish that would be, your gravest mistake~•.

Timeskip

Y/N POV

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed, realizing you were supposed to be dead. Surprisingly, you had no scars from your abusive parents. Looking in the mirror, you noticed your (s/n) and beautiful (h/c) hair, along with an hourglass body. You seemed more beautiful than in your real world.

As you pondered the situation, a message appeared:

Unknown: Hello! We have transported you to an anime world and prepared your uniform. You have your dream wardrobe and plenty of money. Get ready for school by 9:00 am. Good luck!

You stared at the message in disbelief, realizing all your contacts were gone.i was totally fucked

You turned off the alarm and glanced at the clock, realizing it was already 8:10! Hastily, you located your clothes, neatly folded them, grabbed your lunch box, and found a note wishing you good luck for the day. Since you lived alone, you crumpled the paper and tossed it in the dustbin.

Placing your clothes on the bed, you took a quick shower, feeling a chill down your spine and promptly closing the curtains.

***** Smirked as they know another way of watching you~•.

After dressing in your uniform and fixing your hair and makeup, you grabbed your backpack and rushed to school. Upon arrival, you accidentally bumped into someone and fell. As you looked up, you saw a pair of Ruby-colored eyes filled with concern. "Oh, I'm so sorry, y/n, I should've watched where I was going," the person said.

To your surprise, it was Tanjiro! Confused by the sudden appearance in an anime school setting, you accepted his hand to help you up. Puzzled by how he knew your name, you questioned him. "How do you know my name?" Tanjiro reassured you, "Of course, I know your name, y/n. Did you bump your head or something?" You brushed it off and agreed to go to class together, realizing he was a kind and sweet person. Tanjiro blushed and smiled back at you as you both headed to class.

Naive y/n.

TANJIRO'S POV

I was rushing to class and i bumped into someone and saw that it was y/n? I quickly apologized and helped her up . I was going to ask her if something was wrong because she looked really and confused. I was about ask her when she suddenly asked . "How do you know my name" she asked .

Now I was confused she seemed different? .

She was not her usual self.

I said "of course I know your name y/n did you bump your head or something". I asked "oh nevermind then"."Now let's go to class shall we?" I asked . She nodded and smiled at me. I blushed and smiled back at her. And we went to class.