CHAPTER 1: Fanfictions

⚠️ Abuse, cursing, ⚠️

Your pov

I shielded my ears in an attempt to block out the commotion happening outside. As i muffled the sounds, I suddenly felt a sharp tug on my hair.

This kind of mistreatment had become all too familiar to me, and I was exhausted and fed up with it. Before I could even gather my thoughts, my father forcefully pulled my hair, his anger evident in his eyes.

He sneered, "Y/N, you're nothing but a worthless bitch. Always remember that you're useless and you'll go nowhere. You're only here to serve me And don't even think about running away, because if you do, consider yourself disowned."

In defiance, I mustered the courage to say, "Fuck you." But my defiance was met with a harsh slap across my face. "How dare you talk back to me, you bitc-" He was interrupted when my mother grabbed him by the arm and helped me to my feet. I quickly pulled away from her, knowing that she was just as cruel as my father. She only pretended to be a good mother to maintain appearances, but I knew her true nature.

"How dare you treat your own daughter like this, you asshole!" she shouted at my father. "Shut up, you whore! Your place is in the kitchen, serving me!" he retorted. Sexist much? I thought to myself as I walked away, leaving them to continue their argument.

Anime and manga became my only escape. I found solace in the world of Demon Slayer, immersing myself in the anime and reading the manga countless times. I even played the Yandere KNY simulator, but to my disappointment, I was friend-zoned by everyone, leaving me feeling frustrated.

I had read numerous fanfictions about people being transported into the game, and the idea of escaping my abusive reality became increasingly appealing. The abuse had become unbearable, both physically and emotionally. I yearned to be transported into that fictional world. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a notification on my phone. As I looked up, a message sent shivers down my spine.

Little did I know, that I should never have made that wish.

Konnichiwa~• miko San here!. I'm sorry for the short chapter :( but i will write longer chapter in the future *cough*or not *cough*. This is only the backstory. This is inspired by the yandere! kny boys x fem reader YanaTyongaTyongand my own imagination . Welp see you in the next chapter bai bai~•