CHAPTER 6: Unusual

Enjoy this chapter bai bai!

Tanjiro pov

Me and y/n were walking to class but then she grabbed my hand i blushed i assumed it was because she wanted to rush to class. When we were reached there i saw sir muzan hadn't arrived yet. "Well guess we made it on time". I said and looked at her. We both went to class we had both seats next to eachother she had the window seat. She closed her closed her eyes i guess she's tired I thought. I looked at her lovingly i patted her head lovingly she opened her eyes kind of relived of something. She smiled at me i smiled back with a bit of red spread on my cheeks. I got up as i saw sir muzan she looked confused and got after noticing and blushing from embarrassment. She looks so~ when blushing i wonder how she would look when i will- i cut my thoughts and greeted the teacher like everyone else. I looked at y/n and she was zoned out. We then went to lunch

Zenitsu's pov

I saw y/n and tanjiro i clinged onto y/n's waist i had missed her so much and i said i had missed her i thought she would be annoyed or mad but instead she patted my head. I blushed at the action.

Tanjiro's pov

I told zenitsu to get off y/n because we literally saw her yesterday with a little bit of venom in my voice. He stopped clinging onto her. We all sat down and i saw y/n stressed?.
"Hey is something wrong" i asked. "Nothing don't worry". She said. "Ok if you say so" i said even though i didn't believe her.I knew something was wrong we were all talking and eating out lunch. Then i saw y/n hadn't eating i asked" where is your lunch did you forget your lunch?".I asked with concern. She said she already ate and i should not worry. Lies. I thought. I gave her a "really" look "you're really bad at lying y/n" i said.

Inosuke's pov

I'M NOT SHARING MY FOOD WITH YOU" i said why should I share my food i thought.

Zenitsu's pov

Oh poor y/n i thought "here have some of my food y/n don't listen to that boar" "HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BOAR!? MONITSU!". "MY NAME IS ZENITSU " i said.

Tanjiro's pov

As the both were arguing she started giggling i looked at her lovingly i stopped the staring i took this chance and asked her "here have some of my food y/n" i said "i don't want to be a burde-"i cut her off by "you"ll never be a burden to us y/n ever" i said she finally took it but then zenitsu also offered his food but before she could say anything he shoved it aggressively i was kid of taken aback but then "you should share your food inosuke" i said i knew he wouldn't agree but it was worth a shot i wanted y/n to be happy. i was surprised when he agreed. I thought something's definitely different about her.

Zenitsu's pov

I stopped when y/n started giggling i looked at her fascinated then tanjiro offered his food so i did too before she could say i shoved it aggressively in her mouth i was happy with myself if i shove my dorayaki then she would be happy even if i shoved my d- I'll stop before I get a little too excited. I thought something's definitely different about her.

Inosuke's pov

I looked at y/n amused when she started giggling. I then saw monjiro and monitsu offer their food . But when monitsu shoved his dorayaki aggressively i was jealous. So tanjiro told me to offer my food "no it's ok-" she said"tsk alright ya'll are annoying me "i said and offered my food to her . In return she patted my head i blushed wait- why am I blushing? She's a little unusual but still i wasn't complaining. I loved when she gave me her attention. What was i saying?. Glares were shot in my direction but i didn't care. I thought something's definitely different about her.

Moshi moshi miko chan here hope you enjoyed this chapter can you guess who it was that was in chapter 5 yet?. Well see you in the next chapter bai bai ~•

745 words