The head murmured to himself in a low voice: "I want... I really want..."

[Love is worth five stars. ]

[Hate is worth two stars. ]

Zhao Deng looked at the girl who was smiling again with complicated eyes. Her eyes were gentle and soft.

If you can't get it, just destroy it.

Break it into pieces and put it in a box beautiful enough to match you, even if it's just a corpse, you belong to me.

, he was very excited.

So cool and exciting.

Not long ago, Chao Deng suffered an accident. When he was on the verge of death and his consciousness was chaotic, a strange voice told him that he could get a second life.

In exchange, Chao Deng must go to various worlds to collect personality fragments, those powerful fragments have evolved into humanoids, have their own thinking and unreasonable learning ability, the method of collecting fragments is also unusual , The system said that he wanted the fragments to have five stars for their love and hatred, so that the emotional ups and downs of the personality reached their peak.

The original owner of the personality fragments is a male, so the system chose Chao Deng, a **** guy, and because the original owner's nature is self-indifference, Chao Deng has been endowed by the system with abnormal characteristics of attracting others, try to increase it as much as possible Fragment's initial favorability for him.

[You are very beautiful. ]

[Awesome. ]

[You are a jerk. ]

[…]

[You'll attract anyone madly in love with you until you're possessed, imprisoned, dismembered, refrigerated to satisfy them. ]

[…]

[You will not die, you will be infinitely resurrected. ]

Different from others, after the system is transformed, in order to prevent him from having a psychological shadow on various unexpected events and thus unable to complete the task, when he is maliciously hurt by others, he will not feel pain, but will only experience vague Delight.

The stronger the malice, the stronger the pleasure. Ordinary people hurt him positively and negatively, and he basically has no feeling.

Ten times! ten! times!

Being beaten up is heaven.

So if there is something wrong with Chaodeng, he imagines that Chu Chiyu will touch him with strong malice in his heart. For this goal, he yearns for the five-star hatred more than the five-star of love.

[System system, how many stars does the male **** have for Chao Deng Deng? ]

The way the system calculates the emotions of the characters is extremely rough. According to the stars, the more stars, the deeper the emotions. There are two emotions: love and hate. Chu Chiyu's feelings for him—

[Half love, no hatred. ]

It is still very little.

He is like a piece of code, precise, ruthless, and flawless.

Zhao Deng's goal is to conquer this code, the only system that occupies the auxiliary position can only calculate the favorability degree roughly, and it is super cold, if you can't open your mouth and never make a sound, thinking about it makes life worse than death .

[I chased him that long? ]

[He doesn't know. ]

[Do I play cute to him every day? ]