"Sorry.."

"Naa, I think that became memories, one that we could laugh about now?"

He hummed in response.

"So, uhm now that you confess.. I'm not so sure about this?"

"About what?"

" Us. What do you think will happen now?"

"What do you want, Y/N?"

"I grew to like you, even your annoying side." I admitted. " But I don't want us to rush."

"We won't. We'll take it slow and we'll try get to understand each other better." He said.

"Yes! At our pace."

"At our pace." He repeated.

We smiled at each other, and it looked the time stilled. This was us. This was our moment, one that'll be the start to whatever is waiting for us tomorrow.

Jungkook leaned in and gave me peck on the cheek. The sudden action made me blush and he chuckled.

"You know you're cute." He said as he tapped my nose.

"I think we need to get home now."

"Na, let's just stay here for a few more minutes."

I muttered an 'okay' and leaned on his shoulder. Jungkook's arm was around my waist.

I wish this last forever..

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" Jimin freaked out. "FINALLY! MY SHIP IS SAILING."

" To remind you, you also shipped me with Nate before." I shrugged.

"First time is a mistake and second time is a choice. The only difference here I'm not making a mistake by making this choice."

"What?" I looked at him confusedly.

"Well, this time I'm shipping you with right man, idiot."

"You idiot." I mocked.

"So.." Jimin said as he smirked. "Any juicy details?"

"Nope. None."

"Seriously?"

I nodded in response and he scoffed.

When we returned home last night, Jungkook didn't mention anything to his parents. Maybe, he wants to keep it between us for now and to look at it, this was the right thing to do as we just started dating and we wanted to take things slow.

As for me, it might have been the worst timing but I had to tell Jimin this, why? Because I had no one else to share this with and besides Jungkook said he didn't mind when I asked him if we could tell Jimin this morning.

Although, I must say, I should have waited until the evening to do so, since Jimin's loud reaction in the cafeteria grabbed everyone's attention.

"So, what does 'taking slow' even mean by the way?" Jimin asked.

"Not rushing into stuffs?"

"Very smart." He said.

I laughed at his reaction.

"What the hell is this dick doing here?" I turned to look at what Jimin was pointing at, and to ny unpleasant surprise Nate was there standing near the counter.