63.Two beautiful people creates a beautiful baby

Start from the beginning

Avu already liked this girl who was draped in a long cotton maroon kurti. Her hairs were tied in a lose braid, a simple golden chain was dangling in her neck with a golden locket that had Goddess Durga engraved on it. There was fading hint of tilak between her eyebrows and kalawa(a sacred red thread) tied around her left wrist. It wasn't a tough nut to break to comprehend that she is a very religious kind of person.

Avn- you girls can continue this after we settle down inside.

Avnish hinted and stepped inside the apartment. Avu turned to Sid, a lot of words were on the edge of her tongue. Sid nodded his head curtly to assure her.

Sid- leave a text when you're done

It was cue that he was leaving and another bile of nervousness grew in her throat. She hastily moved forward and held his wrist.

Avu- can you stay ? Please.

She asserted further. This sudden change in her brother was too foreign for her to deal with. It still felt so unrealistic and like a dream. And she just wanted him to be around. His mere presence have always boosted her confidence at different occasions.

Leaving his work and staying around people without any professional reason wasn't settling with him. But he couldn't bring himself to let her down when all she was asking for is his company, to go through this moment. And wasn't that what companions supposed to do. To provide strength and stay beside your beloved like a pillar.

 To provide strength and stay beside your beloved like a pillar

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Snaking her arm around his, she happily walked inside. There Avnish was already helping Varsha to settle down the snacks.

Var- laga ki aap dono sara time bahar hi bita doge. Humara banaya sara khana thanda ho raha tha.
(it felt like you guys would spend all the time outside. The food was getting cold.)

Settling down the tray of sev and tea on the table, she gestured them to take a seat.

Avu- bhai also cooked ?