part 16

Jimin woke up from sleep and got fresh up and went to his office little early....

Meanwhile yn woke up and got fresh up......she make breakfast for him and her.....she waited for jimin still he didn't came.....she slowly climb stairs and went to his room and saw no one....she went to his office room still she found no one.....she sigh and went downstairs and went to hospital without eating breakfast.....she felt hurt more than her wound....

Jimin is full busy in his work....he forget that he had a wife....waiting for him at house.....he leaned into his work without any disturbance.....After completing he went to home and saw no one...yn didn't came home

Meanwhile yn having operation schedule to finish.....at lastly she completed her operations.......her wound killing her while walking...she closed her eyes tightly a tear left from her eye.....something is bothering her so much.....

She slowly went inside her car and drove to her house.....it's raining hardly after reaching home she park it and slowly walked inside her home in rain

While walking she slip and fallen down very hard....she hiss in pain....now she had a scratch in her elbow and knee....the blood coming out from her wound....she slowly gotup and went inside.....she slowly opened door and saw jimin working on laptop and staring at her deeply....

Jimin was waiting for yn......he saw yn coming inside.....he stare her silently......he saw she drenched in rain water.....a scratch on elbow and knee and blood coming from her foot.....his heart clenched seeing her like this....he felt sad for behaving harsh towards her......he saw she went to her room

Yn came to her room and went to freshup....After freshup she went downstairs for first aid kit.....she took and try to go to her room but.......

Jimin pulled her to couch and made her to sit properly and took first aid kit and started to treat her wounds.......while doing she hiss in pain....he gently applied cream to her wounds.....

Jimin : How this all happened?? *Concern*
Yn : I fell down.....
Jimin : when??? How??
Yn : while coming inside and I sliped.....*trying to avoid eyes contact*
Jimin : what about the foot?? How it happened??

Yn didn't respond to him and keep on trying to avoid eye contact.......she know if she stare into his eyes she will definitely will cry........

Jimin saw that and hold her chin and made her to look into his eyes......

Jimin : look into my eyes yn!!
Yn : jimin I'm tired I will take rest please......

Jimin hold her and still look into her eyes......

Jimin : yest...yesterday I throw plates.....is that things got you hurt...hurt.....*whisper*

Yn looked into his eyes and her tears continuously flowing down.....she wipe her tears

Jimin : I'm....I'm so sorry yn I don't know you are suffering from this 😔 I'm sorry *crying* sorry.....plz forgive me plz *crying*

Yn hearted broke into pieces because she can't see him crying.....she wipe his tears and hug him tightly.....

Yn : jimin it's not your mistake....I mistakenly stepped into that pieces......don't cry jimin it hurts me please *whisper*
Jimin : I throw that plates right....*sob*
Yn : I'm fine now see....that wound will go after some days....now don't cry please.....

Jimin hugged her very tightly.....he feel very sorry for her and felt very guilty

Jimin attached his forehead and cup her cheeks and softly caress her cheek.....

Jimin : will you forgive me yn....I'm so sorry please forgive me
Yn : it's not your mistake jiminaaa.....and don't  feel sorry please....and I forgive you for yesterday's behaviour

Jimin looked at her and peck her lips and she pulled him closer and kissed him deeply he too kissed her back....

They pulled out from kiss and attach their foreheads.....

Yn : I love you jimin *smile*

Jimin heart skipped a bit ...

Jimin : I love you more baby....I love you too my queen 👸 💜

Yn again kissed jimin....he also kissed her with love ❤️

After sometime jimin took her to his room and placed her in bed gently and slept beside her and pulled her closer and peck her lips and snuggled into her neck.....

Jimin : good night love ❤️
Yn : good night hubby....

She kissed his forehead and slept happily 😊

Continue in next part.....